Windows 10: Microsoft pen protocol

Discus and support Microsoft pen protocol in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I'd like to know whether previous n-trig enabled device such as Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 supports Microsoft Pen Protocol ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by One1, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:32 AM.

1. One1 Win User

Microsoft pen protocol

Hi. I'd like to know whether previous n-trig enabled device such as Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 supports Microsoft Pen Protocol ?

:)

2. Is there any way to install Microsoft Pen Protocol

Hi Colishiking,

I called Lenovo and asked - the Yoga tablet does not support the Microsoft Pen Protocol as it doesn't have the digitizer interface necessary to support this.

3. Is there any way to install Microsoft Pen Protocol

GhonikMusdalifah, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:59 AM
  4. Microsoft pen protocol

How to check if my Windows 10 device uses Microsoft Pen Protocol

Hi,

I was wondering if there's anyway to check your Windows 10 device from any OEM uses the Microsoft Pen Protocol?

Is it a different protocol that might be skipped by OEM or integrated by default in Windows 10 so every touch screen enabled device with Windows 10 are able to use Pen using MPP.

Thank you!

Arya Satya Amano, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:59 AM
Thema:

Microsoft pen protocol

1. Microsoft pen protocol - Similar Threads - Microsoft pen protocol

2. Microsoft Pen: My pen is not consistent during writing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Pen: My pen is not consistent during writing: Hi there My pen become wiggly during writing, it is not consistent at all !. For example when I try to draw a straight line it become wiggly and not as drawn (see figure below). I tried to adjust it from setting, but this didn't work. I thought this might be from the pen...
  3. Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol: I am trying unsuccessfully to enable the Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol in my Ethernet Properties for Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller. I need this to reduce the drop-offs I get with several ethernet connected radios I use. The prompts ask for the disk,...
  4. Microsoft pen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft pen: why my microsoft pen only works in tablet mode? When I change it back to laptop, the pen lost connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pen/1e1c6db8-66ec-44dc-a8a5-148e00948a07
  5. Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host - McAfee Warning

Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host - McAfee Warning: Why does Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host need to access the internet? McAfee is giving me a warning. Do I block or allow this program?...
  6. pen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pen: My HP pen is not connecting to my computer so i don't know how to reconnect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/pen/2cba282c-a4c3-4bd3-8847-5b9ccb513852
  7. Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol: Today’s web developers face more challenges than ever before. New frameworks spring up left and right. The number of devices capable of running the web multiply by the day. And we strive as creators to enable an inclusive and trustworthy world where fundamentals like...
  8. Network Protocols

Network Protocols: Problem trying to connect to internet on laptop, but all working as normal on desktop. Investigations revealed....one or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer, also Windows sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing....this on both...
  9. inquiry on "Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol " ?

inquiry on "Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol " ?: I see its disabled...and when try check box to enable it, message said it will forcibly disable it. do I need this to be checked on or allow it to stay off? [img] 73348
  10. Missing Protocols

Missing Protocols: I am attempting to use my Internet but it will not let me to put it straightforwardly. It shows a connection but will not let me use it. I ran the troubleshooter and it tells me I'm missing one or more network protocols and asks me if I'd like to try fixes as admin. I...