Windows 10: Microsoft pen protocol

Discus and support Microsoft pen protocol in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I'd like to know whether previous n-trig enabled device such as Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 supports Microsoft Pen Protocol ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by One1, Jan 15, 2020.

1. One1 Win User

Microsoft pen protocol

Hi. I'd like to know whether previous n-trig enabled device such as Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 supports Microsoft Pen Protocol ?

:)

2. Is there any way to install Microsoft Pen Protocol

Hi Colishiking,

I called Lenovo and asked - the Yoga tablet does not support the Microsoft Pen Protocol as it doesn't have the digitizer interface necessary to support this.

RickFran84, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Is there any way to install Microsoft Pen Protocol

GhonikMusdalifah, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft pen protocol

How to check if my Windows 10 device uses Microsoft Pen Protocol

Hi,

I was wondering if there's anyway to check your Windows 10 device from any OEM uses the Microsoft Pen Protocol?

Is it a different protocol that might be skipped by OEM or integrated by default in Windows 10 so every touch screen enabled device with Windows 10 are able to use Pen using MPP.

Thank you!

Arya Satya Amano, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft pen protocol

1. Microsoft pen protocol - Similar Threads - Microsoft pen protocol

2. Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility: I have a Latitude 3140 2-in-1 laptop, the Dell pen brochure says it works with Dell Active Pen – PN350M which I don't know what version of MPP. Does the laptop support 1.51 and 2.0 versions as well?...
  3. Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility: I have a Latitude 3140 2-in-1 laptop, the Dell pen brochure says it works with Dell Active Pen – PN350M which I don't know what version of MPP. Does the laptop support 1.51 and 2.0 versions as well?...
  4. Microsoft Pen Protocol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pen Protocol: I have an HP Elitebook 1040 x360 G9 comes with no pen, so I bought a HP pen mpp 2.0 but its not working on my laptop. so i start to download HP Pen Support but stil not working. it always comes with Sorry, it not supported on your device What should i do? Thank You...
  5. Microsoft Pen Protocol

Microsoft Pen Protocol: I have an HP Elitebook 1040 x360 G9 comes with no pen, so I bought a HP pen mpp 2.0 but its not working on my laptop. so i start to download HP Pen Support but stil not working. it always comes with Sorry, it not supported on your device What should i do? Thank You...
  6. Microsoft Pen Protocol

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility

Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility: I have a Dell Inspiron 5410 2-in-1 laptop. Did some search and I think it supports MPP 1.51. I came across 2 styluses, one having MPP 1.51 and the other having MPP 2.0. I liked the MPP 2.0 stylus more. Will it be compatible with my laptop?I'm leaving the links below.HP MPP...
  8. Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility: I have a Dell Inspiron 5410 2-in-1 laptop. Did some search and I think it supports MPP 1.51. I came across 2 styluses, one having MPP 1.51 and the other having MPP 2.0. I liked the MPP 2.0 stylus more. Will it be compatible with my laptop?I'm leaving the links below.HP MPP...
  9. How can you setup Microsoft Pen Protocol 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you setup Microsoft Pen Protocol 2.0: How do you setup Microsoft Pen Protocol 2.0 on any Lenovo device please I need help doing it so i can use RENAISSER Raphael 520C USB-C Surface Stylus it for the surface devices and please help me make it happened...
  10. How can you setup Microsoft Pen Protocol 2.0

How can you setup Microsoft Pen Protocol 2.0: How do you setup Microsoft Pen Protocol 2.0 on any Lenovo device please I need help doing it so i can use RENAISSER Raphael 520C USB-C Surface Stylus it for the surface devices and please help me make it happened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fujitsu pen protocol

2. how to activate microsoft pen protocol

3. microsoft pen protocol install

4. turn on pen and touch,
  5. install microsoft pen protocol