Windows 10: Microsoft pen

Discus and support Microsoft pen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why my microsoft pen only works in tablet mode? When I change it back to laptop, the pen lost connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kikitakano, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft pen

why my microsoft pen only works in tablet mode? When I change it back to laptop, the pen lost connection.

:)

Kikitakano, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Microsoft pen

Surface Pen

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot Surface Pen

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...search/troubleshoot-surface-pen?os=windows-10

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft pen

1. Microsoft pen - Similar Threads - Microsoft pen

2. Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?: Hi, this is my use case:- Equipment: brand new hp OMEN16, UEFI and FreeDos- Pen drive: brand new Windows 11 boot files purchased from the windows storeWhen I try to boot my OMEN from the pen drive, the OMEN does not recognize it. I spared 1 day looking for a solution. I found...
  3. Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?: Hi, this is my use case:- Equipment: brand new hp OMEN16, UEFI and FreeDos- Pen drive: brand new Windows 11 boot files purchased from the windows storeWhen I try to boot my OMEN from the pen drive, the OMEN does not recognize it. I spared 1 day looking for a solution. I found...
  4. Why are Microsoft official Windows Pen Drives such poor quality?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are Microsoft official Windows Pen Drives such poor quality?: I have bought official Windows 11 & 11 Pro drives from Amazon, they both have the official Microsoft hologram on the box and the drive, but they don't fit in any of the usb sockets on my motherboard , I know its not my motherboard that's at fault because any other usb drive...
  5. Why are Microsoft official Windows Pen Drives such poor quality?

Why are Microsoft official Windows Pen Drives such poor quality?: I have bought official Windows 11 & 11 Pro drives from Amazon, they both have the official Microsoft hologram on the box and the drive, but they don't fit in any of the usb sockets on my motherboard , I know its not my motherboard that's at fault because any other usb drive...
  6. Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility: I have a Latitude 3140 2-in-1 laptop, the Dell pen brochure says it works with Dell Active Pen – PN350M which I don't know what version of MPP. Does the laptop support 1.51 and 2.0 versions as well?...
  7. Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility

Microsoft Pen Protocol Compatibility: I have a Latitude 3140 2-in-1 laptop, the Dell pen brochure says it works with Dell Active Pen – PN350M which I don't know what version of MPP. Does the laptop support 1.51 and 2.0 versions as well?...
  8. Microsoft Pen Protocol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pen Protocol: I have an HP Elitebook 1040 x360 G9 comes with no pen, so I bought a HP pen mpp 2.0 but its not working on my laptop. so i start to download HP Pen Support but stil not working. it always comes with Sorry, it not supported on your device What should i do? Thank You...
  9. Microsoft Pen Protocol

Microsoft Pen Protocol: I have an HP Elitebook 1040 x360 G9 comes with no pen, so I bought a HP pen mpp 2.0 but its not working on my laptop. so i start to download HP Pen Support but stil not working. it always comes with Sorry, it not supported on your device What should i do? Thank You...
  10. Microsoft Pen Protocol

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware