Windows 10: Microsoft People application

Discus and support Microsoft People application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I start to use Microsoft People. But i want to send that emails by using other email addres, which I've already registered as working email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MasterOfDisasterPP, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Microsoft People application

Hi

I start to use Microsoft People. But i want to send that emails by using other email addres, which I've already registered as working email address.

I cant se that email, when I try to send emails to someone ?

Please, help me about that

Regards

David

:)

MasterOfDisasterPP, Aug 22, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Microsoft People application

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft People application :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft People application

1. Microsoft People application - Similar Threads - Microsoft application

2. Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application: I have an application CareUEye Pro there is a latest release 2.3.00 while Microsoft store is still have the 2.2.8. I am wondering if Microsft makes the vendors to keep the application release update supplied throug the Microsoft store whould be great otherwise what is the...
  3. Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application: I have an application CareUEye Pro there is a latest release 2.3.00 while Microsoft store is still have the 2.2.8. I am wondering if Microsft makes the vendors to keep the application release update supplied throug the Microsoft store whould be great otherwise what is the...
  4. Microsoft office cant find your license for the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft office cant find your license for the application: Microsoft office cant find your license for the application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-cant-find-your-license-for-the/88b6dd48-b95d-4d67-95e2-562a081ac05a
  5. Microsoft office cant find your license for the application

Microsoft office cant find your license for the application: Microsoft office cant find your license for the application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-cant-find-your-license-for-the/88b6dd48-b95d-4d67-95e2-562a081ac05a
  6. Microsoft office cant find your license for the application

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Unable to log into Microsoft applications on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into Microsoft applications on pc: I am on a desktop computer, using Windows 11. Whenever I try to log in to anything Microsoft-related on my computer, the login prompt does not show up. It shows a blank screen of the prompt for not even half a second then it closes. It does not let me sign in to anything with...
  8. Unable to log into Microsoft applications on pc

Unable to log into Microsoft applications on pc: I am on a desktop computer, using Windows 11. Whenever I try to log in to anything Microsoft-related on my computer, the login prompt does not show up. It shows a blank screen of the prompt for not even half a second then it closes. It does not let me sign in to anything with...
  9. Publish a WPF .NET 8 application to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publish a WPF .NET 8 application to Microsoft Store: Hello,Can I publish a WPF .NET 8 application to Microsoft Store?Or I must use NET Framework? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publish-a-wpf-net-8-application-to-microsoft-store/53c39ccd-f0a7-40c3-895b-82faaaf5b195
  10. Publish a WPF .NET 8 application to Microsoft Store

Publish a WPF .NET 8 application to Microsoft Store: Hello,Can I publish a WPF .NET 8 application to Microsoft Store?Or I must use NET Framework? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publish-a-wpf-net-8-application-to-microsoft-store/53c39ccd-f0a7-40c3-895b-82faaaf5b195