Windows 10: Microsoft perspective on cyber resilience

Discus and support Microsoft perspective on cyber resilience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In the wake of recent ransomware outbreaks, I wanted to understand how impacted firms have evolved their thinking on cyber resilience planning and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft perspective on cyber resilience

Read more: Microsoft perspective on cyber resilience | Microsoft Secure Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 22, 2017
  2. Tefal Win User

High CPU Usage by COM Surrogate (Windows 10, Offcie 16)

I have extremely high CPU usage from COM Surrogate (DLLHoste.exe). Causing my computer to act very slugishly

Using ProcessMonitor I can see that DLLHost.exe is attempting to read the following registry values over and over and over (with success):

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\MAPI\Resiliency\StartupItems\a1q

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\MAPI\Resiliency\StartupItems\b1q

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\MAPI\Resiliency\StartupItems\c1q

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\MAPI\Resiliency\StartupItems\y1q

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\MAPI\Resiliency\StartupItems\z1q

Then repeating.

If I use the registry editor and go to HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\MAPI\Resiliency\StartupItems,

RegEdit just locks up with 'not responding'

I have tested with Outlook Open and Closed. No change.

Tefal, Aug 22, 2017
  3. Zahra_689 Win User
    Resilient File System

Hi,

could you please let me know the Resilient File System is available in windows 10 or not?

Best Regards,

Zahra

Zahra_689, Aug 22, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft perspective on cyber resilience

1. Microsoft perspective on cyber resilience - Similar Threads - Microsoft perspective cyber

2. Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act: My name is Lorenzo Lupoli, and I am a second-year student at LUISS Guido Carli's "Policy and Governance in Europe" master's program. Currently, I am working on my thesis, which focuses on the field of cybersecurity. As part of my research, I have been conducting interviews...
  3. Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act: My name is Lorenzo Lupoli, and I am a second-year student at LUISS Guido Carli's "Policy and Governance in Europe" master's program. Currently, I am working on my thesis, which focuses on the field of cybersecurity. As part of my research, I have been conducting interviews...
  4. Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is Elite Cyber Security a Microsoft Partner.

Is Elite Cyber Security a Microsoft Partner.: Hi, My husband contacted Microsoft because his computer was really slow and I was not home, so he tried to fix the problem by himself. He said they put him through Elite Cyber Security and they installed a 1 year security program on his machine. I can't contact Microsoft...
  6. cyber stalker

cyber stalker: D w0 seconds agoHI, some is attempting to hurt, injure, and damage my famalies livelihood and unity. They have spent the past 3 years stalking us. They have cuased us much hardship found this in a mozilla folder. I do not know what this info below means. I do not know how to...
  7. CYBER ATTACK

CYBER ATTACK: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cyber-attack/40a0a6e2-6ec2-4e0e-9acd-10a73a352757
  8. Windows resilience

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows resilience: I want to let you know what happened because it’s the first time in all my 30+ years of IT life. I used to have two volumes/partitions, C: for Windows OS and E: for my data. Thursday evening I started Windows Update (only for last November 2019 cumulative update, I update...
  9. Announcing: new British Standard for cyber risk and resilience

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing: new British Standard for cyber risk and resilience: Technology is an integral part of the fabric of everyday life. There is almost no organization that does not rely on digital services in some way in order to survive. The opportunity that technology provides also brings with it more vulnerabilities and threats as...
  10. Learn how the cloud can power greater cyber resilience

in Windows 10 News
    Learn how the cloud can power greater cyber resilience: The rain has once again begun to fall in Seattle and that can only mean two things: it will not stop for eight months, and it is October – the month when countries around the world take time to raise awareness of importance of cybersecurity. This initiative is critically...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MAPI\Resiliency\StartupItems

2. \Microsoft\Office\16.0\MAPI\Resiliency\StartupItems