Windows 10: Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work?

Discus and support Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft phone sounds great. I tried on my phone. Doesn't work. Nothing is synced. I can't send messages. I have a dual sim phone. The second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by omarmi, Nov 25, 2019.

1. omarmi Win User

Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work?

Microsoft phone sounds great.

I tried on my phone.

Doesn't work.

Nothing is synced.

I can't send messages.

I have a dual sim phone.

The second sim is the one I use to make calls and send texts.

First sim I receive calls and text.

Does having a dual sim cause problems?

Thanks.

:)

omarmi, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders

Source: A quick update on Windows 10 builds for phones for Windows Insiders

Windows Insider app download: Your request appears to be from an automated process

Brink, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders

#WindowsInsiders we have started rollout of a new feature for #YourPhone - Dual SIM support for messaging! So if you have a phone with multiple SIM cards now you can send and receive messages from both of them from your PC.

Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/yo...e/9nmpj99vjbwv

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Phone app

2. Using Dual Sim with Phone Link in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Dual Sim with Phone Link in Windows: I have a Dual SIM setup with my phone for work and personal. Phone Link is a great application that I have started to use but I have been having quite a lot of bugs regarding having a dual sim setup. I can't seem to start new text messages or make calls to numbers that are...
  3. Using Dual Sim with Phone Link in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Dual Sim with Phone Link in Windows: I have a Dual SIM setup with my phone for work and personal. Phone Link is a great application that I have started to use but I have been having quite a lot of bugs regarding having a dual sim setup. I can't seem to start new text messages or make calls to numbers that are...
  4. Windows Phone Link Has Bug With Dual SIM Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone Link Has Bug With Dual SIM Support: There is a bug regarding Dual SIM Messaging.Phone Link remembers the SIM you used for each conversation and defaults to that SIM for sending messages to the same recipients, that's great.But, if you start a new conversation with a contact you have no previous conversations or...
  5. Windows Phone Link Has Bug With Dual SIM Support

Windows Phone Link Has Bug With Dual SIM Support: There is a bug regarding Dual SIM Messaging.Phone Link remembers the SIM you used for each conversation and defaults to that SIM for sending messages to the same recipients, that's great.But, if you start a new conversation with a contact you have no previous conversations or...
  6. Phone connect does not work.

Phone connect does not work.: Phone connect does not work. QR code not working and the links that MS sends me just go to a rabbit hole of ads and nonrelated software . Every step of the way I have to stop sign in to get verified . So aggressively the opposite of easy . It would be easier to learn a code...
  7. Your Phone app does not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app does not working?: I recently updated Your phone app from windows store and now it does not working. When I open the app, its opens and closes automatically. It open just for 1 or 2 seconds then it will closes....
  8. Your Phone app does not working?

Your Phone app does not working?: I recently updated Your phone app from windows store and now it does not working. When I open the app, its opens and closes automatically. It open just for 1 or 2 seconds then it will closes....
  9. Phone app is not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone app is not working: [ATTACH] Set up the phone app and allowed it to connect to my Note 8. This is the message I keep getting. I have restarted, reinstalled. The only thing that seems to work is, I can send texts out. I tested by sending myself a text message in the app, so I'm assuming it'll...
  10. Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Dual SIM support for messaging to Windows 10 Insiders: #WindowsInsiders we have started rollout of a new feature for #YourPhone - Dual SIM support for messaging! So if you have a phone with multiple SIM cards now you can send and receive messages from both of them from your PC. Download:...