Windows 10: Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1

Discus and support Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Phone Link PC win11- Phone Android 11 with dual SIMI am using phone link essentially to send SMS, whenever I select sending SMS via SIM 2 or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Claudio Xavier1, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1

I am using Phone Link PC win11- Phone Android 11 with dual SIMI am using phone link essentially to send SMS, whenever I select sending SMS via SIM 2 or SIM 1 the messages are always sent via SIM 1Is there any solution for this bug?

:)

Claudio Xavier1, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Frabnkhs Win User

Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.

SMS is actually sent via internet Email

On a phone when you sent a text to [standard 10 digit phone number] it is actually sending via internet email to the proper portal.

To sent a text from your Email to me it would be [my 10 digit phone number]@sms.myboostmobile.com
    To a T-Mobile phone it would be [10 digit phone number]@tmomail.net

A bit clumsy but can be done

Here is a Wikipedia page that gives a good description on how it works and down the page is a list of Phone Carrier SMS portals

SMS gateway - Wikipedia

Frabnkhs, Dec 27, 2022
  3. abroxis Win User
    Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.

Asked on google how to send and receive SMS without a Cell Phone.

Got a response "I would be glad to help you. What is your Credit card number.

Can I please learn this with out paying a one time fee of $25.00.

Is there a windows 10 program that emulates a mobile phone allowing easy SMS texting?

I have 100 mbts internet but Cellular is banned for security reasons.

Thanks if you can help me out.

abroxis, Dec 27, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1

To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview

Source: To Windows Mobile Insiders: Send SMS with Skype Preview - Skype Blogs

See also:

Brink, Dec 27, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1

1. Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Phone Link

2. Why won't Microsoft send verification SMS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft send verification SMS?: I reccently updated the bios of my PC. It reset the pin code to login prompting to enter my password and get SMS verification. I know the phone number is correct, i used it to set up the account when i installed windiws 11. However, when i give the correct details it won't...
  3. Why won't Microsoft send verification SMS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Microsoft send verification SMS?: I reccently updated the bios of my PC. It reset the pin code to login prompting to enter my password and get SMS verification. I know the phone number is correct, i used it to set up the account when i installed windiws 11. However, when i give the correct details it won't...
  4. Interesting bug in Microsoft's Phone Link app: It only makes calls with SIM1 and I CANNOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interesting bug in Microsoft's Phone Link app: It only makes calls with SIM1 and I CANNOT...: Hi there.I'm enjoying using MS Phone Link on my Windows 11 but There is a Problem :I am not able to make my calls with other sim card, when I'm texting I have this ability but there is non in calling I only have 1 call button that makes the calls with my first simFYI: I Have...
  5. Interesting bug in Microsoft's Phone Link app: It only makes calls with SIM1 and I CANNOT...

Interesting bug in Microsoft's Phone Link app: It only makes calls with SIM1 and I CANNOT...: Hi there.I'm enjoying using MS Phone Link on my Windows 11 but There is a Problem :I am not able to make my calls with other sim card, when I'm texting I have this ability but there is non in calling I only have 1 call button that makes the calls with my first simFYI: I Have...
  6. Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...: I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients. Using Win11, connected to Samsung S21 5G.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contacts list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and the...
  7. Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...

Windows Phone link, for Android, can't send SMS messages to phone numbers, unless you save...: I'm wanting to use Phone Link on my computer to text reminder emails to clients. Using Win11, connected to Samsung S21 5G.HOWEVER, in the computer app, when I enter a phone number that isn't saved into my contacts list, it comes up with 'No Results Found' at the top, and the...
  8. Microsoft not sending verification code SMS text

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft not sending verification code SMS text: [IMG]If Microsoft is not sending a verification code or SMS text to you when you sign in or create an account, then this post will be able to help you. As it’s an issue of concern, it should be fixed immediately. Fortunately, this post features easy methods to fix it. Why am...
  9. Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1

Microsoft Phone Link - Always sending SMS with SIM1: I am using Phone Link PC win11- Phone Android 11 with dual SIMI am using phone link essentially to send SMS, whenever I select sending SMS via SIM 2 or SIM 1 the messages are always sent via SIM 1Is there any solution for this bug?...
  10. Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.

in Windows 10 Support
    Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.: Asked on google how to send and receive SMS without a Cell Phone. Got a response "I would be glad to help you. What is your Credit card number. Can I please learn this with out paying a one time fee of $25.00. Is there a windows 10 program that emulates a mobile phone...