Windows 10: Microsoft Phone Link: Click to call

Discus and support Microsoft Phone Link: Click to call in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to make a phone number on a Windows computer clickable and make Microsoft Phone Link to place a call to that number?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bo Nordlin, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Microsoft Phone Link: Click to call

Is it possible to make a phone number on a Windows computer clickable and make Microsoft Phone Link to place a call to that number?

:)

Bo Nordlin, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Tetsujin Win User

How can I un-link my current Microsoft account that is tagged to my Windows activation license and link it to a new Microsoft account?

You don't make a new account & try to move your entitlements to it, you change the email address associated with the original account.

From Microsoft Support - Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account

Tetsujin, Aug 19, 2022
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

Microsoft Phone Link: Click to call

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Phone Link: Click to call

1. Microsoft Phone Link: Click to call - Similar Threads - Microsoft Phone Link

2. Can't connect calls to Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect calls to Phone Link: I recently got my very first Samsung and was excited to try the Phone Link app. I am physically disabled and being able to use my phone on my computer makes it much more accessible. However, calls will not connect to the app. I get the little popup for calls, but it says...
  3. Phone Link Audio Call Quality

Phone Link Audio Call Quality: Hello, Before I start, I already tried everything on the Microsoft support knowledge base and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone...
  4. Microsoft Phone Link App - no sound in phone calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link App - no sound in phone calls: Hi there, I have a problem with Microsoft Phone Link App - everything is well connected via both bluetooth and wifi, and I can initiate phone calls.However, the other side cannot here me and I cannot hear them.I'm trying to use my pc's headphones with microphone for the...
  5. Microsoft Phone Link App - no sound in phone calls

Microsoft Phone Link App - no sound in phone calls: Hi there, I have a problem with Microsoft Phone Link App - everything is well connected via both bluetooth and wifi, and I can initiate phone calls.However, the other side cannot here me and I cannot hear them.I'm trying to use my pc's headphones with microphone for the...
  6. Phone Link calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...
  7. Phone Link calling

Phone Link calling: Can anyone offer suggestions about how I can improve my system to better utilize the calling feature of Phone Link. Calls cut in and out, people complain they can't hear me, and I have a lot of problems with automated attendents. I am using my Webcam microphone for input and...
  8. Microsoft Phone Link: Click to call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link: Click to call: Is it possible to make a phone number on a Windows computer clickable and make Microsoft Phone Link to place a call to that number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-phone-link-click-to-call/996a0e46-cd10-42fa-83fa-58a1dcd287f4
  9. Microsoft Phone Link - Connects but Call Controls are Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link - Connects but Call Controls are Missing: Since updating to Windows 11 and the latest iteration of Phone Link, the call controls are no longer working. I can initiate calls as expected from the program, and they work through my computer's speakers/mic as expected, but the controls to end the call and the timer, etc...
  10. Microsoft Phone Link - Connects but Call Controls are Missing

Microsoft Phone Link - Connects but Call Controls are Missing: Since updating to Windows 11 and the latest iteration of Phone Link, the call controls are no longer working. I can initiate calls as expected from the program, and they work through my computer's speakers/mic as expected, but the controls to end the call and the timer, etc...