Windows 10: Microsoft Phone Link

Discus and support Microsoft Phone Link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Still REALLY disappointed in MS Phone Link. Would REALLY like to use it "hands free" using my USB microphone and speaker system speaker jack on my Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dale Webb, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Dale Webb Win User

Microsoft Phone Link

Still REALLY disappointed in MS Phone Link. Would REALLY like to use it "hands free" using my USB microphone and speaker system speaker jack on my Dell XPS 8940. When I try, ESPECIALLY on website attendants, the speakers call cuts in and out and real people cannot hear me. I almost always end up transferring the call to my phone.Is this something I'VE done wrong? Problems with the app? Bluetooth?Believe I have everything set up properly. If there's a trick, would someone let me in on it?

:)

Dale Webb, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Tetsujin Win User

How can I un-link my current Microsoft account that is tagged to my Windows activation license and link it to a new Microsoft account?

You don't make a new account & try to move your entitlements to it, you change the email address associated with the original account.

From Microsoft Support - Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account

Tetsujin, Jun 13, 2024
  3. Can't "Link to Wndows"

Thanks so much. I will certainly follow your tutorial in the future. I think resetting did the trick, and I was also able to set a pin code. Question. I am confused about one ongoing step: "Go to www.aka.ms/addComputer" in your browser." A search for this, and other similar url's suggested in the Phone LInk setup always ends up the same way, with a trip to nowhere.
    Microsoft Phone Link 386566d1677443402t-cant-link-wndows-aka.png
    Clicking in those types of links end up in a blank tab

kitpzyxmsir, Jun 13, 2024
  4. meebers Win User

Microsoft Phone Link

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Phone Link

1. Microsoft Phone Link - Similar Threads - Microsoft Phone Link

2. Is Microsoft Phone link and Link to Windows Free to use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft Phone link and Link to Windows Free to use?: Is Microsoft Phone link and Link to Windows Free to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-phone-link-and-link-to-windows-free/fb081a73-e23f-4fa5-95ea-4f6cb5593abe
  3. Is Microsoft Phone link and Link to Windows Free to use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft Phone link and Link to Windows Free to use?: Is Microsoft Phone link and Link to Windows Free to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-phone-link-and-link-to-windows-free/fb081a73-e23f-4fa5-95ea-4f6cb5593abe
  4. Microsoft Phone Link problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link problems: Sent this the other day. Guy named Michael Carroll responded. TRIED reply with a PDF, but can't find a FILE UPLOAD icon to send it. Can someone help?Still REALLY disappointed in MS Phone Link. Would REALLY like to use it "hands free" using my USB microphone and speaker system...
  5. Microsoft Phone Link problems

Microsoft Phone Link problems: Sent this the other day. Guy named Michael Carroll responded. TRIED reply with a PDF, but can't find a FILE UPLOAD icon to send it. Can someone help?Still REALLY disappointed in MS Phone Link. Would REALLY like to use it "hands free" using my USB microphone and speaker system...
  6. Microsoft Phone Link

Microsoft Phone Link: Still REALLY disappointed in MS Phone Link. Would REALLY like to use it "hands free" using my USB microphone and speaker system speaker jack on my Dell XPS 8940. When I try, ESPECIALLY on website attendants, the speakers call cuts in and out and real people cannot hear me. I...
  7. Microsoft Phone Link App - no sound in phone calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link App - no sound in phone calls: Hi there, I have a problem with Microsoft Phone Link App - everything is well connected via both bluetooth and wifi, and I can initiate phone calls.However, the other side cannot here me and I cannot hear them.I'm trying to use my pc's headphones with microphone for the...
  8. Microsoft Phone Link App - no sound in phone calls

Microsoft Phone Link App - no sound in phone calls: Hi there, I have a problem with Microsoft Phone Link App - everything is well connected via both bluetooth and wifi, and I can initiate phone calls.However, the other side cannot here me and I cannot hear them.I'm trying to use my pc's headphones with microphone for the...
  9. Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP: I am using an Intel i5 labtop with Windows 11 with installed latest/current Microsoft Phone Link App and also on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet S5e Andriod Ver 11. The Windows Phone Link App are working running fine on both devices...EXCEPT for 2 two items/links missing not...
  10. Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP

Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP: I am using an Intel i5 labtop with Windows 11 with installed latest/current Microsoft Phone Link App and also on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet S5e Andriod Ver 11. The Windows Phone Link App are working running fine on both devices...EXCEPT for 2 two items/links missing not...