Windows 10: Microsoft Phone on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Phone on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I attempt to reconfigure it used to work and stopped working a couple of updates ago, I am told my e-mail is in use by someone else. Has it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlisonBoyle, May 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Phone on Windows 10

When I attempt to reconfigure it used to work and stopped working a couple of updates ago, I am told my e-mail is in use by someone else. Has it occurred to Microsoft this is the same e-mail I've used with Microsoft for 15 years and I doubt anyone else has jumped in and started using it in another month?

I found an article on the Microsoft site to configure the app on my phone. I can only find configuration settings in the configure apps of the phone. I can not nor does a search find the actual app.

It was useful before when it only thought my phone and PC were on different networks. They are not. I only have one network now. And my PC and my phone are both using it.

PC: HP running Windows 10

Phone: Samsung Note 10+ with ATT

Both are running the latest updaes.

:)

AlisonBoyle, May 23, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 23, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 23, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Microsoft Phone on Windows 10

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Phone on Windows 10

1. Microsoft Phone on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Phone

2. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  3. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  4. My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...: This is what my computer is replaying continuously: Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus. To unlock the computer. Please call support immediately. Please do not...
  5. How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?: I got a unusual sign in attempt about 5 days ago and since then have not been able to get access into my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-regain-access-to-my-microsoft-account/a412fdcd-1c60-4ca8-bdd1-a14cf998f043
  6. How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?

How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?: I got a unusual sign in attempt about 5 days ago and since then have not been able to get access into my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-regain-access-to-my-microsoft-account/a412fdcd-1c60-4ca8-bdd1-a14cf998f043
  7. Pls after changing my Microsoft account password on my phone will it log me out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pls after changing my Microsoft account password on my phone will it log me out of my laptop: Pls after changing my Microsoft account password on my phone will it log me out of my laptop ***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Excel / For education / Windows***...
  8. I need a phone number to give Microsoft all 40 names of the support team at 1-866-425-9799,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a phone number to give Microsoft all 40 names of the support team at 1-866-425-9799,...: I wonder is anyone can answer my question above? All of my calls started just after 8:00 am on April 3rd and the last try was made a few minutes before 1:30 pm today. It isn't very helpful and I have been getting this same treatment for 20 days. There are a lot of additions...
  9. Phone call by Microsoft

Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  10. Phone call by Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...