Windows 10: Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly

Discus and support Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried to restart and repair and there is no change. It will find my pictures but uploads them with part of the pics grayed out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jennytope, Nov 30, 2020.

1. jennytope Win User

Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly

Hi, I have tried to restart and repair and there is no change. It will find my pictures but uploads them with part of the pics grayed out. Additonally they no longer appear in the photo folder by date. I have tried to uninstall but that option is grayed out when I go through settings

:)

jennytope, Nov 30, 2020

2. Problem uploading photos

The only place that allows me to upload photos 100% of the time is facebook.

Techpowerup fails 100% of the time.

And photobucket can upload photos if I do them one at a time, but even uploading a single photo takes much longer then usual.

Any ideas what the problem is, and more importantly how can I fix it?

Its annoying as hell!

pantherx12, Nov 30, 2020
  3. BOW
    Bow Win User
    uploading photos

Anyplace I can upload my pictures so they will be safe and I can access them anytime I want? I hate having to make cd's for all my photos

4. Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly

1. Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo App

2. Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes: Hi How do i upload my photos to Microsoft Themes so others could enjoy it too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-photos-for-microsoft-themes/22344285-59fa-4126-90e1-d6ce1c5a3d68
  3. Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App: I have updated both my iTunes and the latest version of the Photos app, and I am still having an issue importing photos/videos from my phone. I "import from device" and "trust the computer" and the download begins. The screen shows that 14,000+ photos are found and then the...
  4. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  5. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  6. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  7. Photo uploads

Photo uploads: I'm having trouble using Microsoft Photos to upload photos from my camera or a memory card to my PC. I was able to do this no trouble all year up until the end of August, thus: I clicked on Photos program, it gave me a menu saying "Looking for new photos and videos", then...
  8. uploading photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uploading photos: I have always been able to easily upload photos from my Nikon to my Windows 10 PC, just by plugging it in. This automatically started the viewer which uploaded everything for me. Now, probably the first time since the last upgrade, nothing happens. I tried manually uploading,...
  9. uploading photos from photos app to a website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...
  10. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo upload: I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10 does not recognize my camera in G drive. Is there a generic program available to upload photos? Samsung support says they do...