Windows 10: Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch

Discus and support Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have 2 x Windows 10 system. Both recently unable to open any jpg file, error show "Package could not be registered". I have done the below steps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kok Keong Kan, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch

I have 2 x Windows 10 system.

Both recently unable to open any jpg file, error show "Package could not be registered".

I have done the below steps but still can't find Photos installed.

- run wsreset.exe

- reset Microsoft Photo

- re-registered Microsoft Photo via powershell command

I also noticed Microsoft Store also can't launch, nothing happen when click.

I did the below steps.

- reset Microsoft Store (but for almost 2 hrs still showing small circles like still running reset)

I try to install latest Windows update 10 1909, but show failed.

Any solution please?

Thanks.

Kok Keong

:)

Kok Keong Kan, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 6, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 6, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch

1. Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo app

2. Unable to download missing microsoft store app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download missing microsoft store app?: I got a new pc a couple of months ago and everything works fine, I have Office 365 downloaded and other stuff. However, it doesn't have the microsoft store app and it won't let me download it from online. When I click download it just doesn't do anything and when I search for...
  3. Unable to download missing microsoft store app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download missing microsoft store app?: I got a new pc a couple of months ago and everything works fine, I have Office 365 downloaded and other stuff. However, it doesn't have the microsoft store app and it won't let me download it from online. When I click download it just doesn't do anything and when I search for...
  4. Unable to launch microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  5. Unable to launch microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch microsoft store: after many try Microsoft store is unable to start/launch, not even error code is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/e5c17b9e-d231-4bfe-9eda-9788451e413d
  6. Microsoft Store and Photo App won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Photo App won't launch: Microsoft store and Photo App WON"T launch. I can see the icons are "pinned" but they do not open when clicked. Microsoft Store: Shows in the start menu - but cannot click on it / does not launch Photos: Icon is pinned to desktop but does not openMissing from start menu -...
  7. Cannot launch Microsoft Store App / Missing Calculator app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot launch Microsoft Store App / Missing Calculator app: Hello all. My os is acting strange. Noticed some time ago while playing games... blue popup box would open on its own and say "This app can't open. There's a problem with Xbox Game Bar..." I would dismiss it a couple times then it would go away. Didn't think much of it as I...
  8. Unable to launch Microsoft Store

Unable to launch Microsoft Store: Hey Community, My Windows store won`t open? Any suggestions? Thnx. TP ***Original title:Windows Store won't open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store/1d4a9175-6bab-4d92-8866-3c48ea33010f"
  9. Unable to launch Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store app: I cannot launch Microsoft Store app. Could you help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store-app/6f7ce31f-7c20-4b92-aa1d-2a59451bdf08
  10. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.: When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective solution ? ***Modified title from: microsoft store***...