Windows 10: Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update

Discus and support Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,on a brand new Windows 11 Pro install, after all applications are installed, latest Windows Update unfortunately still NOT on 22H2 ... waiting for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SAngeli, Feb 5, 2023.

1. SAngeli Win User

Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update

Hi,on a brand new Windows 11 Pro install, after all applications are installed, latest Windows Update unfortunately still NOT on 22H2 ... waiting for do not know what, anytime I open Microsoft Photo it simply crashes and gets this error in event log.Please anyone can help?I already did some research with no results.Terminate, Reset, Reinstall, sfc /scannow, chkdsk c: /r /r = all with negative results.I am not willing to reinstall OS so please do not ask to reinstall OS.What solutions do I have?Microsoft photo ver. 2023.11010.17009.0Thank you...This is what Event Log Application reports:Nome

:)

SAngeli, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update

1. Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo crashes

2. Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photo crashes after latest update: Hi,on a brand new Windows 11 Pro install, after all applications are installed, latest Windows Update unfortunately still NOT on 22H2 ... waiting for do not know what, anytime I open Microsoft Photo it simply crashes and gets this error in event log.Please anyone can help?I...
  3. Latest Update To Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Update To Photos: My PC recently updated to the new version of Windows. The Photos app has done away with the "Spot Fix" feature in editing. This is one of the most important, basic features in editing. Why would Microsoft get rid of this feature? I can no longer edit spots out of my photos...
  4. Latest Update To Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Update To Photos: My PC recently updated to the new version of Windows. The Photos app has done away with the "Spot Fix" feature in editing. This is one of the most important, basic features in editing. Why would Microsoft get rid of this feature? I can no longer edit spots out of my photos...
  5. Microsoft Photos Missing "Search with Bing" option after latest update

Microsoft Photos Missing "Search with Bing" option after latest update: When using MS Photos within Windows 10 I used to be able to open a picture, right click on the picture within the app, and then have a "Find similar images with Bing" option. The wording may have been slightly different, but you get the idea. Clicking the option would open...
  6. Crashes after latest Windows update?

in Browsers and Email
    Crashes after latest Windows update?: Hello, I have the problem that after the update I have some violent jerks during gambling and even freezes and bluescreens. Can anyone help me? The following appears in Event Display: Critical Kernel Power 41 Abstürze nach neuestem Windows update?
  7. Windows crashed after updating the latest update/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows crashed after updating the latest update/: hi im now writing this from UBUNTU running from usb drive without installing. After last night i installed latest update my pc didnt start. i tried every microosft community answers i faced online. sfc scannow and other things . NO solution / It only saves a text folder...
  8. programs crashing after latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs crashing after latest windows update: I have an HP G6 Notebook with Windows 10. I have the most current windows 10. Ever since the new update, I will be doing something and some or all of the programs say not responding, or they all just turn off and disappear. When I run troubleshooting, I go to windows store...
  9. Microsoft Photos app crashes after recent update.

Microsoft Photos app crashes after recent update.: Hi, The Microsoft Photos app recently got updated on my PC, after which I noticed a new App start appearing in my Start Menu: Video Editor. However, after this update, both the Microsoft Photos app as well as the new Video Editor app, both crash when starting up....
  10. Latest Update crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Update crashing: Since July 4th,I have had nothing but problems with my laptop. I assume it is due to yet another unrequested update.I have to post this asap,I realize without as much info because my pc is going to crash..again. It is win 10,only 14 mos old, been checked and said it is NOT my...