Windows 10: Microsoft Photo deleting problem

Discus and support Microsoft Photo deleting problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ! I've a little problem with the app. Sometimes when I delete a photo from the app the same photo is not deleted into the folder. For exemple if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThomasleS, Sep 9, 2019.

1. ThomasleS Win User

Microsoft Photo deleting problem

Hello ! I've a little problem with the app. Sometimes when I delete a photo from the app the same photo is not deleted into the folder. For exemple if I have 3 photos, I delete the second photo into the app, then I can only view the first and the third in the app but into the folder there is still the three…

Thanks for responding !

:)

ThomasleS, Sep 9, 2019

2. Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Microsoft Photo deleting problem

how to restore photos in picasa deleted by mistake

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you delete the photos from the PC?

• Did you check if the photos are present in File Explorer?

If any files, folders, documents are deleted accidently from the PC,
    Recycle bin
    holds them if the size of the deleted items are containable. Check if the photos folder is present in
    Recycle bin.

Step 1: Check if the files and folders are present in your PC using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard and type the file or folder name in the search box.

• Select the search result which shows folder and drive location of the program.

• Follow the file or folder path of the program and check if it is the file you are looking for.

Step 2: If you are unable to view the pictures using Picasa application, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Open Windows File Explorer by pressing
      Windows key + E keys on the keyboard.

• Open the file or folder where pictures are located.

• Right click on a picture and hover your mouse over to
      Open with option.

• Select Picasa from the option and check if you are able the view the pictures in
      Picasa photo viewer.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact the application manufacturer for further assistance.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Photo deleting problem

1. Microsoft Photo deleting problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo deleting

2. Problems with the microsoft photos carousel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the microsoft photos carousel: I'm having this issue where, after I move photos to a different album, I can't access them on the photo carousel. If I open one of the photos I moved and click next it won't show me the next photo I moved, it only shows me what photos were already in the album. The carousel...
  3. Problems with the microsoft photos carousel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with the microsoft photos carousel: I'm having this issue where, after I move photos to a different album, I can't access them on the photo carousel. If I open one of the photos I moved and click next it won't show me the next photo I moved, it only shows me what photos were already in the album. The carousel...
  4. Microsoft photos problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos problem: Some jpegs open up normally, but within ~1-2 seconds, they black out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-problem/ccee40f7-8ebd-4631-9301-0e15c8ed2c77
  5. Microsoft photos problem

Microsoft photos problem: Some jpegs open up normally, but within ~1-2 seconds, they black out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-problem/ccee40f7-8ebd-4631-9301-0e15c8ed2c77
  6. Problems With Microsoft PHotos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems With Microsoft PHotos: Yesterday, after just turning my computer off, when trying to open a photo i noticed it was no longer opening with Microsoft Photos, so i went to the default apps intending to put it as the default photo viewer, but it was not in the list, [IMG] So then i went to the app...
  7. Microsoft Photos problem

Microsoft Photos problem: I've been using Microsoft Photos for a little over a year now and it has always worked great for me. I import photos from my Nikon D3400 onto my Alienware 17r5. Lately when I go to import I only get to the window where I have to check which photos I am importing. It lets me...
  8. MICROSOFT PHOTOS PROBLEM

MICROSOFT PHOTOS PROBLEM: MY WINDOWS PHOTOS IS'NT DISPLAYING HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-problem/710f66f5-e32d-420b-8a9b-c3d531884c68
  9. Problem with Microsoft Photos

Problem with Microsoft Photos: Microsoft Photo app stopped working as a result of corrupted Windows 10 files. I subsequently performed a Windows 10 repair install. The app still would not run. The app was then removed using powershell, but when attempting to reinstall from the App store I get an error...
  10. Problems with microsoft photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with microsoft photos: I am having continued difficulties using Microsoft Photos in my new laptop. I have a large number of early images stored on a CD . I think they were original stored in 'Picasa' I cannot get this to download and I get the message 'no images found on your USB'. Similarly...