Windows 10: Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color

Discus and support Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to edit the Adventure theme in Microsoft Photo Editor, and I don't know how to do it. I want the background of the title with Adventure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maria Victoria Barroni, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color

I'm trying to edit the Adventure theme in Microsoft Photo Editor, and I don't know how to do it.

I want the background of the title with Adventure theme in Blue instead of orange.

:)

Maria Victoria Barroni, Jul 27, 2020

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Personalize colors and themes on Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the pictures being dark on Windows 10, you can try to play around with the colors and themes that will suit you.

Here are the steps to customize your color and theme:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Make sure that the Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned off.
    • Select the color that you like from the grid of colors.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color

Photo Editor in Windows 10

Yes there was an update to Microsoft Photos, I received it today. When I open Photos, I get, What's new in Photos, Better Editing.

As to what has actually changed I'm not sure.

Daily app updates are listed in Reliability Monitor.

Davy-Delliott, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color

1. Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo Editor

2. Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes: Hi How do i upload my photos to Microsoft Themes so others could enjoy it too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-photos-for-microsoft-themes/22344285-59fa-4126-90e1-d6ce1c5a3d68
  3. Windows 10 Photos - Video Editor - New Themes?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Photos - Video Editor - New Themes?: HI, I was wondering if there was a way to get more themes for the Video Editor? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-video-editor-new-themes/719168c7-b166-409b-aba6-07b0070ccec7
  4. microsoft photos video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft photos video editor: Is there some way to control the size of text boxes? They seem to differ very slightly but apparently randomly, and the actual text size is reduced to fit inside the box....
  5. Microsoft Photos Video Editor

Microsoft Photos Video Editor: How do I edit the part of the video I want to see-I have a video with a random building on the left side. Want to trim the view so I can just see the middle of the screen and take out the building, like editing out a photo, but don't know how to do it with a video...
  6. Microsoft Photos Themes Picture

Microsoft Photos Themes Picture: I want to recreate a Microsoft Photos theme in Powerpoint. Where can I find the images which have been used in the Microsoft Photos themes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-themes-picture/28dbfbb9-c651-4a41-99cd-08d44bf3a15b
  7. theme colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    theme colors: On the theme colors if I wanted to highlight something yellow, I would go to them colors down arrow drop down and choose yellow, well is gone, how do I restore yellow color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-colors/5c8558b9-5fde-4774-8f6b-3d9a833751e6
  8. Microsoft Photos Editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Photos Editor: I lost functionality of my Microsoft Photos Editor. How do I get it back? I am using Windows 10 on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-editor/b213c138-03b1-45f9-ad6a-a87981b5aab6
  9. Microsoft Photos Editor

Microsoft Photos Editor: Ok so I have two computers. Both with windows 10. One computer has a feature on it called enhance your photo followed by the filter intensity options below on a slider bar. This version 2019.19051.16210.0 there is another one which is Microsoft Photos 2019.18114.19418.0...
  10. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Issues with Microsoft photo editor: The Photo Editor is not functioning. Microsoft Paint is working as the default. How to resolve this? ***Moved from Using MSN.com and MSN apps / Content / Lifestyle***...