Windows 10: Microsoft Photo Gallery 2012

Discus and support Microsoft Photo Gallery 2012 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Microsoft Photo Gallery 2012 operating with Windows 10. Over the past two years, the Photo Gallery program would freeze up and give me a "Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ballet43, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Ballet43 Win User

Microsoft Photo Gallery 2012

I have Microsoft Photo Gallery 2012 operating with Windows 10. Over the past two years, the Photo Gallery program would freeze up and give me a "Not Responding" error message. After a minute or two it would clear and I could work with the photos again, but before long it would freeze again with the same error message. This would happen continuously. Is there any way to fix this problem?

:)

Ballet43, Nov 11, 2020

2. Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

Microsoft Photo Gallery 2012 [​IMG]

stressful1, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Sort Photo Gallery photos alphabetically

Hi Leslie,

Below are the steps on how you can sort your photos alphabetically in
    Photo Gallery
    :

1. Press Alt+V on your keyboard.

2. Under Arrange list, click on Name.

Additionally, you can also check the steps provided by Christian_Co on
    November 17, 2012 on this
    Link
    for other sorting options:

Cheers.

Freddrick Pal, Nov 11, 2020
  4. geekdom Win User

geekdom, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Photo Gallery 2012 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo Gallery

2. Photo Gallery 2012 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Gallery 2012 on Windows 11: Unknowingly, when I downloaded Windows Essential 2012 to my new laptop with using Windows 11 I also downloaded Photo Gallery 2012. AND I had been using Photo Gallery 12 for many years. My use is I take lots photos for my outdoor group - maybe a hundred at a single...
  3. Photo Gallery 2012 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Gallery 2012 on Windows 11: Unknowingly, when I downloaded Windows Essential 2012 to my new laptop with using Windows 11 I also downloaded Photo Gallery 2012. AND I had been using Photo Gallery 12 for many years. My use is I take lots photos for my outdoor group - maybe a hundred at a single...
  4. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Gallery: It seems since the last update that I can no longer open photos, using Photo Gallery, that have beensent to me through email . They first opened in Sketchbook, which I removed, now they open in Paint3D. How can I make them always open with Photo Gallery like they used to?...
  5. Photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo gallery: How do I remove pictures that were automatically downloaded from the internet and put in my photo gallery..and therefore using up my space. and how can I stop that from happening? Thanks for any help you can offer!!...
  6. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  7. Photo Gallery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Gallery: I like Photo Gallery and want to make a slide show, what is a good Windows 10 App that replaces Photo Gallery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/7d5ba969-0cd6-4afa-80ee-bf03bf5d0afc"
  8. photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo gallery: Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/0f4e5b2a-0138-4884-8bff-7701c1ad525c
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo Gallery: Have used Photo gallery successfully for a long time, no problems. Occasionally I have to send photos individually or in pairs rather than 4 or 5 at a time. Current problem: Now when I use my SD card reader, I don't get an immediate option to transfer or import the...