Windows 10: Microsoft Photo Picture It 10

Discus and support Microsoft Photo Picture It 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All, I have see a Discussion on this webside :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by philips2955, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Microsoft Photo Picture It 10

Hello All,

I have see a Discussion on this webside :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-digital-image-suite-10/bbffcb24-2c75-426f-8a8d-bad015e19b44?page=2

and this webside :

https://mspictureitonwindows10.blogspot.com/p/new-guide-to-install-microsoft-picture.html

Then..............

I Have upload the lastest version Microsoft Photo pro picture it 10 was patched with the software Superorca say be Flo skyfighter90 and is now ready to install on all versions of Windows 10 pro inclusives the lastest versions

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OYchYVg9wrU1izHDiXLTaWJFrGbK2AC3/preview

here is the download link :

https://uptobox.com/porzif6sp211

or

https://uptobox.com/bdaljtp9kxkv

enjoy !!!

:)

philips2955, Dec 27, 2019

2. Why do my photos show up in the microsoft app but not in my pictures folder?

Hi Cindy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in photo app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "microsoft app", are you referring to photos app?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check the source file for photos app and also copy the picture from external device.

Step 1: I recommend you check the source file settings in the photos app settings and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Photos" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Settings on the bottom left corner of the Photos app.

4. Then check if under Sources, pictures directory is present or not.

Step 2: I suggest you to directly copy and paste the picture from the external device into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue displaying pictures imported in the photos app into picture folder, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 27, 2019
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft Photo Picture It 10

Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Photo Picture It 10

1. Microsoft Photo Picture It 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo Picture

2. Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem: Recently, when I put some of the peace of manga pictures on the slideshow mode of microsoft photo, which have no color on them, these turn into red. How can I fix it?Please help me...
  3. Microsoft Photos viewer displaying pictures in negatives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos viewer displaying pictures in negatives: Hello all,A few weeks ago, something strange happened. My Photos viewer displays pictures that are in CMYK regardless of file format, as negatives. Photos that are in RGB are not affected. I've never had this happen before, so I'm finding it pretty weird. To add to the...
  4. Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.: The folders in my pictures file and on One Drive are showing the blue icon with the mountain and moon of the Microsoft photo app. The folder does not display the pictures until I open the folder. And then sometimes the pictures are the Microsoft photo app icon,. Once I...
  5. Microsoft Photo Windows 10 Does not scroll at link pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photo Windows 10 Does not scroll at link pictures: Hi, I cannot scroll on linked pictures. For example, I included a "link" in an excel spreadsheet for a picture .png. When I click on it, it opens the picture, but it doesn't allow me to scroll to the next picture. I have many other pictures in the same folder. Also, when I...
  6. Microsoft Photos Themes Picture

Microsoft Photos Themes Picture: I want to recreate a Microsoft Photos theme in Powerpoint. Where can I find the images which have been used in the Microsoft Photos themes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-themes-picture/28dbfbb9-c651-4a41-99cd-08d44bf3a15b
  7. removing pictures in the collection of Microsoft Photo App

removing pictures in the collection of Microsoft Photo App: for Microsoft photo app. how can I get the app to stop showing pictures in the collection from folders I have removed from the app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-pictures-in-the-collection-of-microsoft/948e8bb0-02a7-4f70-89aa-65f55c70ff84
  8. Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9: Thank you for taking my question. I've been using the above version on my previous computer running Windows 7. I've now upgraded to a new computer running Windows 10 and it will not load with an error message that states that my IE Version is incorrect. How can I trade the...
  9. Picture/photos

Picture/photos: I have 40,000+ pictures on my computer. I want to give my kids their own pictures that they took and stored on my computer. With six kids, I can't go through 40,000 pictures six times. I want to go through them one time and move them into their own folders, then I want to...
  10. How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos

How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos: Hi to all, I'm fairly incompetent with my Windows 10, so I found a set of photos from years ago in Google photos and want to combine them in the Microsoft photos app. Please someone tell me how in simple terms....