Windows 10: Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase

Discus and support Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to share a Microsoft Photo video project still in the editing phase with a colleague. I know how to export and share a completed file - but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LisaMarie76, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase

I need to share a Microsoft Photo video project still in the editing phase with a colleague.
    I know how to export and share a completed file - but not a file that has all the elements still editable.

:)

LisaMarie76, Jun 25, 2019

2. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Photos Video Project

I just completed a 1-1/2 hour video project using Microsoft Photos. I want to download to my computer. I tried "sharing" to onedrive, but it only shares the video clips not the completed video project. Also I get a message that "larger videos will be removed".
    Is there any way I can use my video project outside of Photos? I want to make a DVD eventually.

DarleanSmith1, Jun 25, 2019
  4. WyattMog Win User

Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase

Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos

i recently put together a video project on Microsoft photos and was hoping to upload it to youtube and share it. But when i try to export it stays at 0% and then soon after that crashes. I have tried to refresh and restart the app but its not working. I
    cant share my video! Please help!

WyattMog, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase

1. Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo Sharing

2. Microsoft Photos Video Projects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Video Projects: In my microsoft photos,i went into new video project and i went to add a video file recorded by OBS and it shows the message " These files have properties that can't be read, so we coudn't add them' and the file name, what should i do to rectify this ptroblem....
  3. Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos: I am 12 hours deep into the process of making a video, then the Photos App Video Project section freezes. I closed the program, reset the laptop and updated it too, however nothing I've done can get it to work again. It isn't fully loading making it impossible to carry on...
  4. Lost Video Project in Microsoft photos

Lost Video Project in Microsoft photos: Where how can I find it? Totally gone. Also since I opted out of sync, the other saved project does not open. I have tried repair on advanced options on app When that did not work, went into power shell uninstalled app and reinstalled, still not working properly. BTW, new...
  5. microsoft photos video project

microsoft photos video project: when i go to make a video in microsoft photos, i noticed it saves the videos automatically in the video project folder, how do i stop it from doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-video-project/b02fb3e5-025b-4900-837e-0a45e213b125
  6. Photos Video Project

Photos Video Project: I just completed a 1-1/2 hour video project using Microsoft Photos. I want to download to my computer. I tried "sharing" to onedrive, but it only shares the video clips not the completed video project. Also I get a message that "larger videos will be removed". Is there any...
  7. Microsoft Photo video project

Microsoft Photo video project: How do I add small segments of songs to a video project that has videos and stills? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-video-project/d1c8d7d3-d67c-47fd-9d29-3557e7f6003a
  8. Need to share Photos Video Project with a different user

Need to share Photos Video Project with a different user: I started a Photos Video Project, but I need to give it to someone else to finish it. Where can I find the artifacts (project file) to be able to give it to someone else? I have saved locally, but it obscures the storage location, and if I push it to onedrive, I still find no...
  9. How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people

How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people: <p>I started a Photos Video Project, but I need to give it to someone else to finish it. Where can I find the artifacts (project file) to be able to give it to someone else? I have saved locally, but it obscures the storage location, and if I push it to onedrive, I still find...
  10. Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos: i recently put together a video project on Microsoft photos and was hoping to upload it to youtube and share it. But when i try to export it stays at 0% and then soon after that crashes. I have tried to refresh and restart the app but its not working. I cant share my video!...