Windows 10: Microsoft photo stopped working.

Discus and support Microsoft photo stopped working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, my Microsoft photo stopped working, how do I get it working again. In the settings under photo's it says I can reset, but if I press the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marievan Niekerk, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Microsoft photo stopped working.

Good day, my Microsoft photo stopped working, how do I get it working again. In the settings under photo's it says I can reset, but if I press the button a warning message that I might loos info, I am not clear on what info I would loose. Can you elaborate on it please?

:)

Marievan Niekerk, Jul 29, 2018

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Photos has stopped working.

Hi Roger,

This issue often caused by a corrupted files. For us to have your Photo app working, we suggest that you restore Photos app package by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type PowerShell, and select Windows PowerShell
      from the list of result.
    • Type this command and press Enter:
      • Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    • Restart your computer. Check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Microsoft photo stopped working.

Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft photo stopped working.

1. Microsoft photo stopped working. - Similar Threads - Microsoft photo stopped

2. Microsoft photos not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos not working: I know it's installed because it opens every time I connect my mobile phone but it cannot be found when I try and associate my photos with the application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-not-working/bd3e1401-7ab9-443b-8c6d-7672aa7a81d0
  3. "Fullscreen" in Photos stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Fullscreen" in Photos stopped working: Pictures no longer actually fill the screen, and the "Full Screen" arrows no longer disappear, like they did up until just a couple days ago. I draw and paint from these photos and I need them to be proper full screen. It was fine until just a few days ago, then it changed; I...
  4. Microsoft Photos not working

Microsoft Photos not working: Hello, I have been having issues with my photos app on my Windows 10 system recently. The app would open, but was just a blank window, for a second or two, and close. I have already tried the troubleshooter and the reset/repair in the apps and features.I was getting the file...
  5. Microsoft photos not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft photos not working: I tried to uninstall by powershell, reinstall, Repair.. But it still cant open, appears only blackscreen and crash. Please help me solve this issue :I found out that everytime i try to open in there is an error:is it an applocker? How can I disable it?...
  6. Microsoft Photos are not working

Microsoft Photos are not working: I tried to uninstall by powershell, reinstall, Repair.. But it still cant open, appears only blackscreen and crash. Please help me solve this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-are-not-working/6c2dab43-64ba-47dc-aed2-eff727f85633
  7. Microsoft Photo Viewer stopped working

Microsoft Photo Viewer stopped working: So I tried resetting it and I rebooted and it disappeared. So I have tried reinstalling it several times. It says it's trying to reinstall but it the app store still provides the option to install and it doesn't show that it's downloading or installing. I've had it with...
  8. Microsoft Photos is not working

Microsoft Photos is not working: I am getting an error when i am opening photos application "The app didn't start" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-is-not-working/6916de31-5841-4099-918b-c237dff9a6a6
  9. Microsoft photo editor stopped working

Microsoft photo editor stopped working: Microsoft photo editor stopped working but Microsoft Paint is still working. Help me to fix this issue please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-editor-stopped-working/6a87ec21-ea2a-4c65-b4e7-61d92d600280"
  10. windows photo stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows photo stopped working: I cant open jpegs or png's was working fine yesterday. keep getting error File System Error (-2147219196) . Tried fix from apps in settings and also unistalling then reinstalling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photos stopped working

2. microsoft photos application stopped working