Windows 10: Microsoft photo toolbar

Discus and support Microsoft photo toolbar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My too bar I gone. I need the minimize icon so I can minimize my photos so I can compare then to other images.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarrylWillis1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft photo toolbar

My too bar I gone. I need the minimize icon so I can minimize my photos so I can compare then to other images.

:)

DarrylWillis1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 5, 2019
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Microsoft photo toolbar

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

Microsoft photo toolbar ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft photo toolbar

1. Microsoft photo toolbar - Similar Threads - Microsoft photo toolbar

2. How to remove bottom toolbar in photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove bottom toolbar in photos: There's a bottom toolbar now that crams the photo even more, and there isn't the option to resize to window anymore. Is there any way I can go back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bottom-toolbar-in-photos/c7a5f30f-5b4d-49e9-b1a6-93e795553f55
  3. How to remove bottom toolbar in photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove bottom toolbar in photos: There's a bottom toolbar now that crams the photo even more, and there isn't the option to resize to window anymore. Is there any way I can go back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bottom-toolbar-in-photos/c7a5f30f-5b4d-49e9-b1a6-93e795553f55
  4. Toolbar location in Microsoft whiteboard

Toolbar location in Microsoft whiteboard: Hi.it seems in the new version of Microsoft Whiteboard the toolbar is at the bottom. it's not easy for me to use it in this way. I can't find a way to change the toolbar location to the left or right of the whiteboard....
  5. Windows 11 Photos app toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos app toolbar: The toolbar in the Photos app in my version 2022.31070.26005.0 looks like this:But according to the Microsoft Store the toolbar should look like this and offer more possibilities e.g. mark-up and metadata:Why does my toolbar look different and how can I get the "new" toolbar?...
  6. Windows 11 Photos app toolbar

Windows 11 Photos app toolbar: The toolbar in the Photos app in my version 2022.31070.26005.0 looks like this:But according to the Microsoft Store the toolbar should look like this and offer more possibilities e.g. mark-up and metadata:Why does my toolbar look different and how can I get the "new" toolbar?...
  7. Photos Toolbar Customization

Photos Toolbar Customization: Is there a way to edit the toolbar in the photos app? I was wanting to make a shortcut to the save option. Currently, it is only in the dropdown list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-toolbar-customization/09fba3e6-31ff-4d47-a8c4-feaa6ee03d60
  8. Microsoft Edge toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge toolbar: [ATTACH] So I just moved to the new Microsoft Edge because it's much faster and smoother than Google Chrome. But I've noticed the font of it's toolbar is a bit too big compared to Google Chrome. Any solution? Can you change the font/toolbar size? I've tried to change the...
  9. Hide the top toolbar in Photos app

Hide the top toolbar in Photos app: In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all photos", and "Edit & Create" buttons. Left clicking does not seem to work anymore, and the top toolbar obstructs the top portion of...
  10. Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Photo Viewer hide top toolbar: In the past when viewing a photo in the Windows Photo app, I was able to left click once to hide the top toolbar. The toolbar with the "See all photos", and "Edit & Create" buttons. Left clicking does not seem to work anymore, and the top toolbar obstructs the top portion of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide title bar in microsoft photo

2. windows photos toolbar