Windows 10: Microsoft Photo Viewer automatically applies yellow tint to photos

Discus and support Microsoft Photo Viewer automatically applies yellow tint to photos in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft Photo Viewer applies a yellow filter to all images when I try to view them, if I'm skipping between photos quickly there's a short glimpse of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarveyAntrobus, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Microsoft Photo Viewer automatically applies yellow tint to photos

Microsoft Photo Viewer applies a yellow filter to all images when I try to view them, if I'm skipping between photos quickly there's a short glimpse of the normal photo before the filter is applied. This doesn't permennantly change the images however it makes it hard to see the quality of the photos. Unlike any previous issues I can find online it's only the photo that's yellowish not the background. I've tried to fix this by removing the colour profiles and restarting my pc however this didn't help.I'm currently using windows 10Thanks in advance,Harvey

:)

HarveyAntrobus, Jul 31, 2021
  2. arturo Win User

Photo Viewer Restore worked but now color washed out

Hi,

I just restored Windows Photo Viewer successfully. I had done this last July too, when I went from Windows 7 to 10. It worked just fine, but this time, the colors were all washed out in Photo Viewer.

I solved this by adjusting my color profile in Windows 10, and the Photo Viewer colors went back to normal.

Here is link to the fix Fix Windows Photo Viewer yellow tint background | OptimWise

arturo, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Replacement for photo viewer

I just use the Photos app for a quick view, otherwise I use Adobe Lightroom to view and edit photos.

Steve C, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Microsoft Photo Viewer automatically applies yellow tint to photos

Nokia Lumia 900 camera taking photos with a yellow tint

The Nokia Lumia 900 takes photos with a noticeable yellow tint. Reviews from Cnet support this claim. And when I take the same photos with my HTC HD7 and compare it with the Nokia Lumia 900, the Lumia does indeed take photos with a more yellow tint to it.

Question: How do I adjust the camera settings in my Lumia 900 so that it takes photos with less yellow in it?

Thanks!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Photo Viewer automatically applies yellow tint to photos

1. Microsoft Photo Viewer automatically applies yellow tint to photos - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo Viewer

2. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Tint: It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint/aa087a57-ca57-4d6e-86bc-4f46d4940dc9
  3. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow Tint: It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint/aa087a57-ca57-4d6e-86bc-4f46d4940dc9
  4. Photo Viewer

Photo Viewer: My photos are resizing automatically. I have photos saved to an external drive. When I view a single photo from the drive the photo shows at the size it was saved. However if I access the drive through explorer to view all of the photos in the file they start resizing after 2...
  5. Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images: [ATTACH]Windows Photo Viewer is an app to view images on a Windows system. It works fine on most computers, but some users are complaining that Windows Photo Viewer applies a Yellow Tint & Background to images making it look worse. In this article, we are going to address...
  6. Photo Viewer adds a yellow tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Viewer adds a yellow tint: Photos in the Windows Photo Viewer appear to have a yellow tint. Looking at the same photo on the same monitor at the same time etc in Windows Paint the colors are more true to the original scene. Attached is a screen shot of the same photo taken on an iPhone. Paint is on the...
  7. Photo Viewer adds a yellow tint

Photo Viewer adds a yellow tint: Photos in the Windows Photo Viewer appear to have a yellow tint. Looking at the same photo on the same monitor at the same time etc in Windows Paint the colors are more true to the original scene. Attached is a screen shot of the same photo taken on an iPhone. Paint is on the...
  8. Photo viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photo viewer: Can this piece of literal shit get any worse? Most notable issues: - Random massive memory leaks which consume your system's entire memory and grinds everything to a halt unless you realize what's going on quickly enough and force close it. - Literally can't handle opening...
  9. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow Tint: Hi all I have a T470S Lenovo that I've installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Business onto. The screen has a slight yellow hue compared to my other T470. I've scoured the web for solutions and have: - Ensured Win 10 Night Light was off it was - Ensured Lenovo Vantage...
  10. Windows photo and photo viewer

Windows photo and photo viewer: Photo app and photo viewer app not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-and-photo-viewer/3b344c54-cf1c-4cf1-ab44-8bfba1ded777