Windows 10: Microsoft Photo won't open

Discus and support Microsoft Photo won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Photo won't open. I reset it, repaired it, then uninstalled and reinstalled it. It just won't open. I am using. Windows 10 and the updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jo WJ, May 15, 2019.

1. Jo WJ Win User

Microsoft Photo won't open

Microsoft Photo won't open. I reset it, repaired it, then uninstalled and reinstalled it. It just won't open. I am using. Windows 10 and the updates are updated. Any ideas?

:)

Jo WJ, May 15, 2019

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 15, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Microsoft Photo won't open

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Photo won't open

1. Microsoft Photo won't open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo won't

2. Microsoft Store, Photos, and Solitaire won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Photos, and Solitaire won't open.: It's been a while since my Photos app got very laggy and unreasonably slow, so yesterday i decided to try to find the solution for it. I stumbled upon the thread :...
  3. Microsoft Store, Photos, and Solitaire won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Photos, and Solitaire won't open.: It's been a while since my Photos app got very laggy and unreasonably slow, so yesterday i decided to try to find the solution for it. I stumbled upon the thread :...
  4. Microsoft Store, Photos, and Solitaire won't open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Store, Photos, and Solitaire won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Microsoft Store, Photos, and Solitaire won't open.

7. photos won't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photos won't open: When I try to open pictures, I get an error message that says:"The file couldn't be opened.Sorry,this file is corrupted and cannot be opened." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-wont-open/3e910995-ddaa-4d4b-b7a8-165b26e48fab
  8. Microsoft Photos App won't open

Microsoft Photos App won't open: Hallo everybody! I experienced some problem with my laptop. Every time I tried to open the Microsoft Photos App it won't open. I am aware that all my photos are safe in my computer but the use of the app was very friendly and easy to manage and I really would like to have...
  9. Microsoft Photos/Video Editor won't open

Microsoft Photos/Video Editor won't open: Hello! I came to ask. Today, I tried opening my Microsoft Photos + Video Editor. When I opened it, it kept on crashing. I repeatedly did the process several times. Opening and reopening it but the results are the same. It crashes/close on its own. I already restarted my...
  10. Photos won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos won't open: Computer has been freezing like crazy but since last update when I try to open my photos I get the message.... This app can't open. There's a problem with Photos. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it. Tried the systems quick test but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photos wont launch

2. microsoft photos wont open

3. microsoft photo wont open

4. microsoft photos app wont start april 2019,
  5. mircosoft photos wont open,
  6. why wont microsoft photos open,
  7. MS Photo wont start