Windows 10: Microsoft Photodraw v2

Discus and support Microsoft Photodraw v2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there any way to load Microsoft PhotoDraw v2 on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DickRL, Jan 11, 2019.

1. DickRL Win User

Microsoft Photodraw v2

Is there any way to load Microsoft PhotoDraw v2 on Windows 10?

:)

DickRL, Jan 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Photodraw V2 on Windows 10

Make a clean install of Microsoft Photodraw V2

You proberly have errors on 4 .dll´s

Find the shortcut for Microsoft Photodraw V2

Right click

Properties

Compatibility

Choose Windows 8

For 3D

The file is: d3drm.dll, and it can be found at File D3drm.dll »

(I virus checked the file, just in case. Always wise thing to do.)

Put it in the Windows/Program Files (X86)/Microsoft/Office/ folder (you will probably have later Office folders - such as Office 16. This one simply says Office). You will also see there a PhotoDraw folder
    - you don't have to worry about that - simply put it in the Office folder.

3D now works.

It worked for me...

bsn_nuller, Jan 11, 2019
  3. tdehan Win User
    PhotoDraw v2 does not install on Windows 10

I've never had any issues installing and using Microsoft PhotoDraw V2 on any of my Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 computers. However, after doing a clean install of Windows 10 and attempting to install PhotoDraw V2 there are 4 DLL's that fail to get registered
    with messages like this:

Error 1904. Module C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\OLE DB\MSOLAP.DLL failed to regsiter.

HRESULT - 2147024714. Contact your support personnel

Cancel Retry Ignore

Here are the 4 DLL's

msolap.dll

msmdcube.dll

msmdgdrv.dll

msolapui.dll

How do I fix this?

tdehan, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Photodraw v2

PhotoDraw v2 does not install on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing issues while installing Microsoft PhotoDraw V2 on Windows 10.

As per the information provided below in Microsoft Compatibility Center, Microsoft PhotoDraw V2 is compatible with Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...evance&Compatibility=Unknown&LastRequested=14

But you may try to install Microsoft PhotoDraw V2 in program Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

1. Click on search bar next to Start Menu.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All the left panel of the screen and then click on
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

4. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Photodraw v2

1. Microsoft Photodraw v2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photodraw

2. FIX Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIX Microsoft Jigsaw: I have been having issues with MS Jigsaw since January. I have attempted all troubleshooting steps, repair, reset, uninstall and re-install. I have the app install thru the Microsoft Store and when you click on the icon nothing happens. All other Microsoft Store programs and...
  3. FIX Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIX Microsoft Jigsaw: I have been having issues with MS Jigsaw since January. I have attempted all troubleshooting steps, repair, reset, uninstall and re-install. I have the app install thru the Microsoft Store and when you click on the icon nothing happens. All other Microsoft Store programs and...
  4. Microsoft has converted Windows to its own ransomware!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has converted Windows to its own ransomware!: I have an old laptop that came with winXP preinstalled, it was upgraded to win7 by the previous owner. They wiped it in preparation for selling it to me using the "prepare to sell" option, I'm sure. When I logged onto the computer after the wipe, it now shows as non-genuine....
  5. Microsoft has converted Windows to its own ransomware!

Microsoft has converted Windows to its own ransomware!: I have an old laptop that came with winXP preinstalled, it was upgraded to win7 by the previous owner. They wiped it in preparation for selling it to me using the "prepare to sell" option, I'm sure. When I logged onto the computer after the wipe, it now shows as non-genuine....
  6. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. My Microsoft account has been stolen

My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  8. Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000: Mam kilka wartościowych opracowań w Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000 - jakim obecnie dostępnym programem można te pliki otworzyć i poddać dalszej obróbce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photodraw-2000/52e93f30-78bd-4295-aebd-cc4504e0726e
  9. Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000

Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000: Mam kilka wartościowych opracowań w Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000 - jakim obecnie dostępnym programem można te pliki otworzyć i poddać dalszej obróbce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photodraw-2000/52e93f30-78bd-4295-aebd-cc4504e0726e
  10. Microsoft Photodraw V2 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Photodraw V2 on Windows 10: Make a clean install of Microsoft Photodraw V2 You proberly have errors on 4 .dll´s Find the shortcut for Microsoft Photodraw V2 Right click Properties Compatibility Choose Windows 8 For 3D The file is: d3drm.dll, and it can be found at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photodraw windows 10

2. Microsoft PhotoDraw Windows 7

3. microsoft photo draw download

4. photodraw windows 10,
  5. photodraw microsoft,
  6. photodraw 2000 v2 on windows 10,
  7. photodraw download windows 10,
  8. photodraw pour windows 10,
  9. microsoft photodraw v2