Windows 10: Microsoft Photodraw v2

Discus and support Microsoft Photodraw v2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there any way to load Microsoft PhotoDraw v2 on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DickRL, Jan 11, 2019.

1. DickRL Win User

Microsoft Photodraw v2

Is there any way to load Microsoft PhotoDraw v2 on Windows 10?

:)

DickRL, Jan 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Photodraw V2 on Windows 10

Make a clean install of Microsoft Photodraw V2

You proberly have errors on 4 .dll´s

Find the shortcut for Microsoft Photodraw V2

Right click

Properties

Compatibility

Choose Windows 8

For 3D

The file is: d3drm.dll, and it can be found at File D3drm.dll »

(I virus checked the file, just in case. Always wise thing to do.)

Put it in the Windows/Program Files (X86)/Microsoft/Office/ folder (you will probably have later Office folders - such as Office 16. This one simply says Office). You will also see there a PhotoDraw folder
    - you don't have to worry about that - simply put it in the Office folder.

3D now works.

It worked for me...

bsn_nuller, Jan 11, 2019
  3. tdehan Win User
    PhotoDraw v2 does not install on Windows 10

I've never had any issues installing and using Microsoft PhotoDraw V2 on any of my Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 computers. However, after doing a clean install of Windows 10 and attempting to install PhotoDraw V2 there are 4 DLL's that fail to get registered
    with messages like this:

Error 1904. Module C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\OLE DB\MSOLAP.DLL failed to regsiter.

HRESULT - 2147024714. Contact your support personnel

Cancel Retry Ignore

Here are the 4 DLL's

msolap.dll

msmdcube.dll

msmdgdrv.dll

msolapui.dll

How do I fix this?

tdehan, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Photodraw v2

PhotoDraw v2 does not install on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing issues while installing Microsoft PhotoDraw V2 on Windows 10.

As per the information provided below in Microsoft Compatibility Center, Microsoft PhotoDraw V2 is compatible with Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...evance&Compatibility=Unknown&LastRequested=14

But you may try to install Microsoft PhotoDraw V2 in program Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

1. Click on search bar next to Start Menu.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All the left panel of the screen and then click on
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

4. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Photodraw v2

1. Microsoft Photodraw v2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photodraw

2. Cropping with Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cropping with Microsoft Paint: I wanted to ask if there is a way to maintain a portrait aspect ratio when initially cropping a picture. I've seen software from earlier times that maintained ratios as I was framing a portion of a picture I wanted to crop. I cannot find any way to do that with Paint. Am I...
  3. Error 0x80248014 when installing or updating apps - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80248014 when installing or updating apps - Microsoft Store: Hello. Windows Store don't work anymore. Nomatter if I try to install a new app, or update one I already has, it breaks off download and give me this error 0x80248014 or sometime 0x80070002. I have searched on google about this, but most answers are about Windows Update, and...
  4. Microsoft admits normal users are just testing updates for them.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft admits normal users are just testing updates for them.: "These are preview releases, primarily for commercial customers and advanced users “seeking” updates. These updates have only non-security fixes. The intent of these releases is to provide visibility into, and enable testing of, the non-security fixes that will be included...
  5. Microsoft update has destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update has destroyed my pc: This is making me sick in my stomach. You guys make it impossible to sue you then you ruin everyone's PC I think maybe I will open a RICO case on you friggin ass and see if that sticks....
  6. Microsoft Store Code: 0x80072EE7 Cant fix this error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Code: 0x80072EE7 Cant fix this error: Hi everyone, I tryd everythging from changing my DNS, uninstalling the store and reinstalling it. Windows update is set to automatic GPU drivers are also up to date. When I open the store it connects but as soon as I want to search an app in gives me not connected to the...
  7. Microsoft Keyboard Layout creator 1.4 Wrong msi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Keyboard Layout creator 1.4 Wrong msi: I used the editor to simply add a foreign character. I entered the character, did a verify and then did a test, which worked. I then did a build and setup package. If I run the setup, it appear to run ok but it does not work even after a reboot, nothing happens. The I...
  8. Microsoft Support #1456686258

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Support #1456686258: I contacted Microsoft support on Sat 12th Jan for a problem with the activation of MS Office 2013 on my new Win10 computer. Problem with MS Office was resolved however there are now two new issues: 1. A message is popping-up several times saying "an app default was reset -...
  9. is it possible to unmute a muted gamertag in microsoft bingo chatroom

is it possible to unmute a muted gamertag in microsoft bingo chatroom: I muted someone by accident how can unmute a gamertag in Microsoft bingo chat thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-unmute-a-muted-gamertag-in/9f5efdb9-1ca2-4fce-b33e-b0cf218b4f63
  10. Microsoft Photodraw V2 on Windows 10

Microsoft Photodraw V2 on Windows 10: Make a clean install of Microsoft Photodraw V2 You proberly have errors on 4 .dll´s Find the shortcut for Microsoft Photodraw V2 Right click Properties Compatibility Choose Windows 8 For 3D The file is: d3drm.dll, and it can be found at...