Windows 10: Microsoft Photos always freezing and window taskbar always hanging out too often.

Discus and support Microsoft Photos always freezing and window taskbar always hanging out too often. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the problems about when I open Microsoft photo app on window it's always show a black screen and freezing my taskbar I don't know that it cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ##NV, Jul 29, 2021.

1. ##NV Win User

Microsoft Photos always freezing and window taskbar always hanging out too often.

I have the problems about when I open Microsoft photo app on window it's always show a black screen and freezing my taskbar I don't know that it cause of Microsoft photo app or window problems but I've try to repair and reinstall Microsoft photo app it still doesn't work so I need to find a way to fix it.

:)

2. Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Jul 29, 2021
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft Photos always freezing and window taskbar always hanging out too often.

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Photos always freezing and window taskbar always hanging out too often. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos always

2. Laptop always freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop always freezing: My laptop keeps freezing that I could barely do certain activities with it. The freezing and lag issues happens at random. More frustrating is, other laptops who has the same specs or less seem to have better performance than mine.My laptop has a core-i3 6th gen processor and...
  3. Laptop always freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop always freezing: My laptop keeps freezing that I could barely do certain activities with it. The freezing and lag issues happens at random. More frustrating is, other laptops who has the same specs or less seem to have better performance than mine.My laptop has a core-i3 6th gen processor and...
  4. Laptop always freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. always hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    always hide taskbar: Hello! So I wanna always hide my taskbar except if i put my cursor over it. I checked the setting "hide when desktop mode", but when i'm on desktop, with my wallpaper and no apps opened, the tasbar shows. How can i always hide it please ? Thanks TiTi_...
  6. Taskbar autohide but not always :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar autohide but not always :): Can I somehow modify this option so taskbar is hiding only when there is window above it? For example it wouldnt hide when no programs are open. I dont think there is option for this, auto hide is hiding it always... submitted by /u/itsdjoki [link] [comments]...
  7. Laptop always freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop always freezes: Hi, My problem with my Dell Inspiron 14 3467 i5, is that it always freezes, I only have it for 5 mos. When I use it for like 2 hrs, the windows button are not working and the search button and setting are not working as well. I cannot even open the task manager. It doesn't...
  8. Taskbar always in foreground when a window is always on top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar always in foreground when a window is always on top: Hi there. After the anniversary update every time I have a window set to always on top the taskbar cannot hide behind a borderless fullscreen game Please advise me what to do as I am at the end of my rope Thank you 59630
  9. Taskbar Always On Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Always On Top: As of yesterday, the Taskbar on my Windows 10 install is always on top. No updates were installed yesterday or the past week so its not related to an update. I'm guessing some registry entry is messing things up. Any ideas? 67895
  10. Task Host Window Always Hanging

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Host Window Always Hanging: Hi all. following the big "feature update" hoozit i got a couple months ago, it seems that now, whenever i power off i get the blue screen telling me that are apps waiting to close; this seems to be the AppUpdate checker or whatever it's called; is this a common issue after...