Windows 10: Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and

Discus and support Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and more Microsoft has released a new update to the Windows 10 Photos app, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and

Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and more

Microsoft has released a new update to the Windows 10 Photos app, and the new version appears to have started rolling out to some users. The app has been bumped to version 16.412.13342.0 and brings some new features along with the usual bug fixes, please find the detailed changelog below:

 ◾Save still photos from videos and living images
    ◾Slow-motion videos taken with a Windows phone can now be edited on your PC
    ◾When importing photos to a PC, quickly clear and select all
    ◾View your OneDrive storage usage in Settings
    ◾Adjust the lighting in photos taken with a Windows phone using rich HDR
    ◾New OneDrive pictures appear more quickly in Collection
    ◾Items now stay selected until you cancel or take action on them
    ◾Bug fixes

Read more at Source
    Microsoft Photos app gets updated - save still photos from videos and more

:)

hTconeM9user, Apr 19, 2016

2. I can't Save a Photo From a Video in the Photos/Movies & TV App

When I try to save a photo from a video in the Photos App I get this message

"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Photos

JamesHenderson2, Apr 19, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    categrisation for in photos to video and photos in lumia 630

Saved pictures is the default save location, you can not change this.

You can move to another location using the files app.

garym123, Apr 19, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and

My Photos app has not updated. Do you already have it or do you know when it is being rolled out in the UK?

philc43, Apr 19, 2016
  5. Hi no have not received it yet nor in the store waiting as just checked.
    It could very well be for insiders but have heard nothing at all.
    Would love to try it once it is released here in UK.
    Once I see it appear I will post on here and let all members know

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and

1. Microsoft Photos app gets updated – save still photos from videos and - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos app

2. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  3. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  4. Saving photo from a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  5. Saving photo from a video

Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  6. saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo: I have tried to save a photo from a video. It will not save and it gives the message' something went wrong'. I have repaired and reset microsoft photo. I also uninstalled and reinstalled this app. What is the fix for this issue?...
  7. saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo

saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo: I have tried to save a photo from a video. It will not save and it gives the message' something went wrong'. I have repaired and reset microsoft photo. I also uninstalled and reinstalled this app. What is the fix for this issue?...
  8. Still photo from video in Films & TV app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still photo from video in Films & TV app.: I open video in Films & TV app, choose edit looks like safety pin, then select save photo from video, then on new picture click save a photo. Get message saving. Then what, please???? Where is the photo?...
  9. Can't save photo from a video in the Films & TV/Photos app

Can't save photo from a video in the Films & TV/Photos app: When I select 'save a photo from video' in the Films & TV app it takes me to the Photos app where I then get the error message 'something went wrong, please try that again' when I select 'Save a photo'. I have checked my app is up to date and I don't have the video open in...
  10. In Photos, can't save photo from video

In Photos, can't save photo from video: I want to save a frame from an avi video in Photos. Every time I try I get a message to try again, and to check with Microsoft Support if that doesn't work. Error message 0x80070057 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...