Windows 10: Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly.

Discus and support Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! My photos app is crashing when i open it I tried every thing like I tried trobuleshooter Tried to repair,reset etc in app settings And also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Legend Hunter 3, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly.

Hey! My photos app is crashing when i open it

I tried every thing like

I tried trobuleshooter

Tried to repair,reset etc in app settings

And also kade new user account on my laptop

And also reset my windows about 2 time

Also tried to reinstall using windows power shell

And i had also run dism online health chuckup

None of the above option worked for me. I dont know what to do.

:)

Legend Hunter 3, Jan 11, 2019
  2. abn505 Win User

Photo App Crashes

The latest Microsoft update on 8/28/2015 fixed the crashing problem.

abn505, Jan 11, 2019
  3. lxROKxl Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly. [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly. :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Jan 11, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly.

1. Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly. - Similar Threads - Microsoft photos crashing

2. Microsoft Photo keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photo keeps crashing: Not sure what triggered but Photo keeps crashing and I can't even open anything anymore because it crashes right away.It is running Windows 10. Is there an update or something to fi this?...
  3. Microsoft Photos crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos crash.: Dear community,Our hospital has recently acquired an app that records health status of all devices in the trust. The app is reporting that in the last 7 days based on 2800 devices, there have been around 1556 Microsoft photos crashes. Similar issue is happening with the...
  4. Microsoft Photos crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos crash.: Dear community,Our hospital has recently acquired an app that records health status of all devices in the trust. The app is reporting that in the last 7 days based on 2800 devices, there have been around 1556 Microsoft photos crashes. Similar issue is happening with the...
  5. Unexpected Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Crash: Hello.I am trying to figure out what caused this crash.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎3/‎7/‎2023 7:52 AMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: fcParameter 1: ffff8382a8431800Parameter 2: 81000007ad304963Parameter 3:...
  6. Unexpected Crash

Unexpected Crash: Hello.I am trying to figure out what caused this crash.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎3/‎7/‎2023 7:52 AMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: fcParameter 1: ffff8382a8431800Parameter 2: 81000007ad304963Parameter 3:...
  7. Microsoft photos app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app crashing: I was excited to read recently that Microsoft Photos is supposed to replicate some of Google Photos' functionality, like searching for specific things pictured in a library of photos butterfly, dog, statue of liberty. I've added a folder of about 100 photos to it...
  8. Microsoft photos app crashing

Microsoft photos app crashing: I was excited to read recently that Microsoft Photos is supposed to replicate some of Google Photos' functionality, like searching for specific things pictured in a library of photos butterfly, dog, statue of liberty. I've added a folder of about 100 photos to it...
  9. Microsoft Photos Crashing

Microsoft Photos Crashing: Whenever I double click on a photo to open it, it will show the photo for a few seconds in the MS Photos app, but then automatically crashes! It doesn't have any options or arrows when I open the photo, but all it does is crash after a couple of seconds of viewing the photo....
  10. Microsoft Photos keeps crashing

Microsoft Photos keeps crashing: Hi, The photos app keeps crashing. I'm using an up to date version of Windows 10. I have tried to repair and reset the app. If I open the app from the start menu, it crashes immediately. If I try to open a photo, I get this error: File system error (-2147219196)...