Windows 10: Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly.

Discus and support Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! My photos app is crashing when i open it I tried every thing like I tried trobuleshooter Tried to repair,reset etc in app settings And also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Legend Hunter 3, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly.

Hey! My photos app is crashing when i open it

I tried every thing like

I tried trobuleshooter

Tried to repair,reset etc in app settings

And also kade new user account on my laptop

And also reset my windows about 2 time

Also tried to reinstall using windows power shell

And i had also run dism online health chuckup

None of the above option worked for me. I dont know what to do.

:)

Legend Hunter 3, Jan 11, 2019
  2. abn505 Win User

Photo App Crashes

The latest Microsoft update on 8/28/2015 fixed the crashing problem.

abn505, Jan 11, 2019
  3. lxROKxl Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly. [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly. :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Jan 11, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly.

1. Microsoft photos crashing unexpectedly. - Similar Threads - Microsoft photos crashing

2. Windows 10 crashes unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes unexpectedly: So my dad bought himself a used i7 8700K and a new Asus Prime H370 Plus Motherboard and since then the computer crashes randomly. Here is the EventViewer from the System: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OhTgEcBAqZtws2VGR3dTKqKCXROCrfw7/view?usp=sharing There are...
  3. Microsoft Photos app crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos app crashes: Hi, up until today (May 5, 2019), whenever I select the "File Information" option in the Microsoft Photos app, it would display the image information on the left hand side of the image. Now, when I select on the "File Information" option, the app crashes. (See screenshot...
  4. PC crashed unexpectedly, data lost.

PC crashed unexpectedly, data lost.: My PC crashed during a game yesterday and when I restarted it everything was running normally. It was just that my Desktop was empty and all my passwords and data for every single application were gone. One drive, google, epic games, everything. Other than this my Downloads...
  5. Microsoft Photos keeps crashing

Microsoft Photos keeps crashing: Hi, The photos app keeps crashing. I'm using an up to date version of Windows 10. I have tried to repair and reset the app. If I open the app from the start menu, it crashes immediately. If I try to open a photo, I get this error: File system error (-2147219196)...
  6. Microsoft Photo App crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photo App crashing: I cannot open the Microsoft Photo App since it crashes instantly. Troubleshooting and resetting this app didn’t help/ Any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-app-crashing/ded2a77d-f109-4426-87f7-5f020cf3041f"
  7. Microsoft Photos keeps Crashing

Microsoft Photos keeps Crashing: When I try to open albums Photos keeps crashing and when I troubleshoot it it says not fixed, resetting and repairing it doesn't work is there a way to fix it...
  8. Windows 10 Unexpected Crashing

Windows 10 Unexpected Crashing: Initially, my computer would not boot at all. I would turn the computer on and the CPU fan would kick on for a second and then shut down, but the Hard drive activity light would be a steady light. I decided I should reset the CMOS. That did the trick, sorta. The computer will...
  9. windows crashes and restarts unexpectedly

windows crashes and restarts unexpectedly: every morning when I turn the pc on for the first time it will crash after windows login screen or after I logged in and it will restart itself and repeat when I check the reliability history it gives the following error LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 this is with a fresh install...
  10. Win 10 crashing unexpectedly

Win 10 crashing unexpectedly: I have been having crashes of Win 1 0 ever since I installed it. Multiple per day at times. so I started keeping track of them: Win 10 Crash Errors Bad pool header: Ebay mail 8.14.16 5 mins later Bad pool header: Ebay mail 5 mins later Bad pool header: Ebay mail...