Windows 10: Microsoft Photos doesn't play Video

Discus and support Microsoft Photos doesn't play Video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Videos created out of Microsoft photos app in Windows 10 doesn't play after finish. It just pops up a black window for a fraction of second when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sat., Jul 15, 2018.

1. Sat. Win User

Microsoft Photos doesn't play Video

Videos created out of Microsoft photos app in Windows 10 doesn't play after finish. It just pops up a black window for a fraction of second when I click on play option and vanish. The app also get close automatically after that. Please help

:)

2. tronicman Win User

Windows Media Player doesn´t play podcasts - probs with aac audio and h.264 video

I tried the TCPMP yet - they removed the AAC plugin, so it doesn´t play them, too. I´ve been trying diverse downloads from different links to the TCPMP (0.72 RC1 and 0.71 as well), but none of them was with AAC :-(

I tried as well to install the ffmpeg plugin (for TCPMP), but that doesn´t work, too.

The messages after installing the TCPMP from the given URL http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/ looks like this: "Video codec (AVC aka H.264) not supported by the player" and "MPEG4 AAC Audio decoder not included (...) because of intellectual
    property considerations" (whatever...)

This is driving me mad!

So my last hope was to improve the Windows Media Player with the codec...

Any suggestions??

tronicman, Jul 15, 2018
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jul 15, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Photos doesn't play Video - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos doesn't

2. Microsoft Photos updated: Doesn't compress clips and desaturates videos. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos updated: Doesn't compress clips and desaturates videos. Help?: My Windows 10 updated 2 weeks ago, and it appears to have updated my photo/video viewing and editing app. It now looks like this microsoft website will not allow me to upload photos directly, i have to...
  3. Viewing photos and playing video clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing photos and playing video clips: Hi, I have never had a problem with viewing video clips or photos on my pc, until today! Most of the photos are .png or .jpeg and the video clips are .movI took these on my iphone and transferred them on to my pc, but now half the photos won't open some of them were sent to...
  4. Viewing photos and playing video clips

Viewing photos and playing video clips: Hi, I have never had a problem with viewing video clips or photos on my pc, until today! Most of the photos are .png or .jpeg and the video clips are .movI took these on my iphone and transferred them on to my pc, but now half the photos won't open some of them were sent to...
  5. What is Microsoft Photos video codec with lowest CPU usage on playing 4K videos?

What is Microsoft Photos video codec with lowest CPU usage on playing 4K videos?: Hi, I'm searching for video codec or library for play video 4K with lowest CPU usage. Many program or video player ex: VLC, DirectShow, PVS and other using high CPU and sometime cannot play. But I test to open same video with Microsoft Photos CPU average is 1 ~ 3% and GPU...
  6. Microsoft Photos wont play any of my saved videos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photos wont play any of my saved videos: I have repaired, terminated and reset the app. It will not let me uninstall for some reason and this has only started happening since yesterday. My computer is also fully updated so i do not know what is going on. help please...
  7. Microsoft photos - videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft photos - videos: With my photos app I can only add pictures, no videos. With my previous laptop I could create video projects and edit videos, but with my new laptop that option doesn't seem aviable. What can I do to fix this?...
  8. Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help: I am putting together a photo video for parents anniversary party. Includes hundreds of photos. By default initial duration of each photo was 3 seconds. I was playing around with music and selected sync photo length to beat. This altered ALL of the photo lengths. I wanted to...
  9. Edited video in photo and it wont play

Edited video in photo and it wont play: I have trying to play a video that I trimmed in photo and it wont play. It is a mp4. Plays fine before trimming but says damaged after trimming. Please advise. Thanks....
  10. Synaptics 'Show Video' doesn't play video properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics 'Show Video' doesn't play video properly: Hi, I was just looking at the Synaptics features in looking at a poster's issue, when I found that 'Show Video' opens a window as if to play it but only blinks 'Opening media'. Now the videos are wmv's and mpg's and play correctly in my default player if I open them from...