Windows 10: Microsoft Photos Editor

Discus and support Microsoft Photos Editor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I lost functionality of my Microsoft Photos Editor. How do I get it back? I am using Windows 10 on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PopJoe, Dec 16, 2019.

1. PopJoe Win User

Microsoft Photos Editor

I lost functionality of my Microsoft Photos Editor. How do I get it back? I am using Windows 10 on my PC

:)

PopJoe, Dec 16, 2019

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 16, 2019
  3. gtp58 Win User
    photo editor

Microsoft Photo Editor no longer available as a download. What App do you suggest?

gtp58, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Microsoft Photos Editor

Photo editor

Hi,

For us to provided better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you looking for the control panel of a photo editor application?
    • Did you use Windows Store to install the photo editor application?
    • Have you encountered any error messages upon trying to open the control panel?
    • What is the name and version of the photo editor application you're using?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Photos Editor

1. Microsoft Photos Editor - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos Editor

2. Video Editor in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor in Microsoft Photos: During one of my last Microsoft Windows 10 automatic updates, I discovered that the Video Editor in Microsoft Photos had been removed !!! There was a pop up window stating that I could download the old version, which I immediately did. Luckily I have both versions on my...
  3. Video Editor in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor in Microsoft Photos: During one of my last Microsoft Windows 10 automatic updates, I discovered that the Video Editor in Microsoft Photos had been removed !!! There was a pop up window stating that I could download the old version, which I immediately did. Luckily I have both versions on my...
  4. photo editor

photo editor: How do I get the old photo editor to work? Last week, something MS did, I now get a "new" photo editor". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor/dde225b8-3a9b-46af-887f-1e332bb2725e
  5. Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Editor: All of the sudden I cannot save my edited pictures. I can't even save a crop. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor/34e81c89-fb98-4a07-af16-4646f56e4580
  6. microsoft photos video editor

microsoft photos video editor: Is there some way to control the size of text boxes? They seem to differ very slightly but apparently randomly, and the actual text size is reduced to fit inside the box....
  7. Microsoft Photos Video Editor

Microsoft Photos Video Editor: How do I edit the part of the video I want to see-I have a video with a random building on the left side. Want to trim the view so I can just see the middle of the screen and take out the building, like editing out a photo, but don't know how to do it with a video...
  8. Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color

Microsoft Photo Editor Theme Color: I'm trying to edit the Adventure theme in Microsoft Photo Editor, and I don't know how to do it. I want the background of the title with Adventure theme in Blue instead of orange....
  9. Microsoft Photos Editor

Microsoft Photos Editor: Ok so I have two computers. Both with windows 10. One computer has a feature on it called enhance your photo followed by the filter intensity options below on a slider bar. This version 2019.19051.16210.0 there is another one which is Microsoft Photos 2019.18114.19418.0...
  10. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Issues with Microsoft photo editor: The Photo Editor is not functioning. Microsoft Paint is working as the default. How to resolve this? ***Moved from Using MSN.com and MSN apps / Content / Lifestyle***...