Windows 10: Microsoft Photos - Feedback

Discus and support Microsoft Photos - Feedback in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I'll make it quick.As a youtuber hobbyist, I started using Photos a few months ago after using another video editor's free version long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielGeorgeHH, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Microsoft Photos - Feedback

Greetings, I'll make it quick.As a youtuber hobbyist, I started using Photos a few months ago after using another video editor's free version long term. I like Photos because it is satisfying and easy to use - no watermark, but access to so much. Things were great between me and Photos... until I realized something shocking. I was shocked because Photos is missing a very simple feature - Audio Splitting.Now, I have to constantly add the same narration over and over, find the part which I want it to start from, trim it to that exact part, and then place it correctly while hoping nothing overlap

:)

DanielGeorgeHH, Jun 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 photo app?

Hi,

To properly address your concern, we suggest that you submit your feedback on how to improve the new version of Photos app through our Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

We're just here if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 PC. How can I delete photos from the timeline?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Based on the description, I understand that you want to remove photos that are displayed on the timeline. To remove the photos from the timeline you can follow the steps mentioned:

1. Open Photos app.
    2. Click on the Ellipsis on the top right corner.
    3. Click on Settings.
    4. Under Sources click on X to remove the folder, which has the photos that you want to remove from Timeline.

Regarding the phone issue, I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

I understand that you are looking for the feature that detects the duplicate photos in Microsoft Photos app.

I would encourage you to provide your valuable feedback in Feedback hub so that our development team can review your suggestions. To provide your feedback, please refer to the article

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app.

You can also check in Microsoft Store, which has a variety of useful apps and tools that might be helpful.

Please reply to this post for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Microsoft Photos - Feedback

Photos won't import from iPhone to Photos app on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as you are unable to import pictures from your iPhone to the PC using Photos app.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Photos app installed on the PC?
    • Were you able to import photos before using Photos app on the PC?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

Step 1: Reset Photos App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Photos app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced
      option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a
      tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2:
    Uninstall app using Power shell command

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
      Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Close the PowerShell command and restart the PC.
    4. Reinstall the Photos app from Microsoft Store and check.

Step 3: New User account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

You may also refer these articles for additional help:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Import photos and videos from phone to PC

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to leave a

Feedback
    for this issue and provide us the Feedback Hub link so that our developer team can look into this issue.

Steps to share the Feedback Hub link:

1. After submitting the feedback on Feedback Hub, go to the Feedback section of the app.
    2. Select the My feedback tab to see your feedback.
    3. Select the feedback and then click Share.
    4. Once you click on share, a link will be generated like
      https://aka.ms/*****
    5. Click on Copy link and then paste the link in your reply to this message.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Photos - Feedback

1. Microsoft Photos - Feedback - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos Feedback

2. How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app: Hi, can anyone tell me how long Microsoft keeps the feedback I submitted from the Feedback Hub app for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-microsoft-retains-user-feedback-on-the/c897ed68-9c69-422d-9fe3-51632088c2fa
  3. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  4. Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem: Hi everyone, When I try to report my Microsoft Store problem with Feedback Hub, there is an error message saying "We're having trouble connecting" as shown in the screenshot below. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft continous feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft continous feedback: Microsoft is asking for feedback 5 times a day by hijacking my screen until I respond! on have put NEVER on settings/diagnostics & feedback. Makes no difference....
  6. Microsoft app not working, feedback hub not working, photos not working

Microsoft app not working, feedback hub not working, photos not working: Nothing is working in my windows, Tried below things, - Updated latest windows 10 - Run wsreset.exe, throwing error, 'The deployment operation was blocked because of special profile deployment not allowed........ - Tried changing the login id to different one....
  7. MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING: Recently, when I opened one of my photos, I could not open it leaving with an error message saying "File system error -2147416359". I thought that it was only my photos but only to find out that my microsoft store, calculator, calendar, mail and feedback hub is not working....
  8. Feedback for Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback for Microsoft: Where do I honestly begin. Normally my comments on this forum are pretty much filled with anger and general hate for Microsoft and how much they have completely ruined not only Windows but every single product that currently have on the market. You have really made...
  9. Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working

Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working: Hello community! I noticed yesterday that, all of a sudden, my photos wouldn't open in the Photos app, anymore. I would get an error message that the file was not found. [ATTACH] I repaired and reset the app to no avail, then uninstalled it via the Powershell with...
  10. PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

in Windows 10 Support
    PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app: Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html Even better, do a quick search and upvote someone else's feedback. To Microsoft, if it doesn't gain...