Windows 10: Microsoft Photos history

Discus and support Microsoft Photos history in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How does one remove the history and turn off history so it doesn't keep track under Microsoft Photos? When you open MS Photos from the start menu, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JDC0121, Oct 8, 2021.

1. JDC0121 Win User

Microsoft Photos history

How does one remove the history and turn off history so it doesn't keep track under Microsoft Photos? When you open MS Photos from the start menu, it shows an entire history of every photo you've added. I don't want this information displaying.I use the 'classic' start menu.

:)

JDC0121, Oct 8, 2021

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 8, 2021
  4. vicf1 Win User

Microsoft Photos history

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Photos history

1. Microsoft Photos history - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos history

2. Microsoft Location History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Location History?: I checked the location history on my laptop and many locations are showing up. I know for a fact this laptop has never left the house and my home address is NOT on the location list.What are these other locations that are showing? This makes absolutely no sense. What is...
  3. Microsoft Location History?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Location History?: I checked the location history on my laptop and many locations are showing up. I know for a fact this laptop has never left the house and my home address is NOT on the location list.What are these other locations that are showing? This makes absolutely no sense. What is...
  4. Microsoft Start - Reading History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Start - Reading History: How do I delete my Reading History on the new Microsoft Start/MSN webpage?Microsoft Start msn.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-start-reading-history/bbe95ff0-9bb0-4398-810f-6f7198c6c631
  5. Microsoft Photos history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos history: How does one remove the history and turn off history so it doesn't keep track under Microsoft Photos? When you open MS Photos from the start menu, it shows an entire history of every photo you've added. I don't want this information displaying.I use the 'classic' start menu....
  6. Microsoft Photos history

Microsoft Photos history: How does one remove the history and turn off history so it doesn't keep track under Microsoft Photos? When you open MS Photos from the start menu, it shows an entire history of every photo you've added. I don't want this information displaying.I use the 'classic' start menu....
  7. Microsoft Store order history

Microsoft Store order history: so recently I lost the email and password to one of my Roblox accounts and I need to get it back the problem is I need to give Roblox support the order history of my first thing bought and I can't log into the email I bought it with please help me...
  8. Microsoft Edge search history?

in Cortana
    Microsoft Edge search history?: Hi. I can't see my search history under the search bar since the Windows update. Do you know if I can reactivate it somehow or is it because of the update. Microsoft Edge Suchverlauf?
  9. Photos, documents, favorites and history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos, documents, favorites and history: Every time I restart or shut down my PC my favorites and history vanish. All of my saved phots and past saved docs have vanished? HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-documents-favorites-and-history/6b6c04ae-ec75-4a3b-af7a-4f65b9cb732e
  10. A Pivotal Time in Microsoft History

in Windows 10 Support
    A Pivotal Time in Microsoft History: Windows 10 marks an important transition for Microsoft, much in the way Windows NT did in 1993, Windows XP in 2001, and Windows Vista in 2006. These milestones marked drastic changes to the Windows Operation system; ranging from the kernel, stability, security, and adopting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com