Windows 10: Microsoft photo’s icon issue

Discus and support Microsoft photo’s icon issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’m using Microsoft photo app on windows 10. But one day these photo icons? started appearing in my photo viewer. And it seems the mysterious icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ray-027, May 30, 2020.

1. Ray-027 Win User

Microsoft photo’s icon issue

I’m using Microsoft photo app on windows 10.

But one day these photo icons? started appearing in my photo viewer.
    And it seems the mysterious icons are replaced by my photos taken in the same date.

Would please give me any solutions?

Microsoft photo’s icon issue [​IMG]Microsoft photo’s icon issue [​IMG]

:)

Ray-027, May 30, 2020

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 30, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 30, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Microsoft Photos

Hi Catherine,

We would like to know more information about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried opening some of the pictures to a different computer?
    • Is there any error message when you open a picture?
    • Is it only happening with photos?

We also suggest that you reset Photos application by following these steps:

• Click Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings or Gear icon.
    • Go to System.
    • Click Apps & features then click Photos.
    • Select Advanced options then Reset.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft photo’s icon issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft photo’s icon

2. Microsoft photo issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo issue: Hello I have been using Microsoft photo for agaes now to trim my videos but now for some reason when I hit trim it just loads for ever an won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-issue/70f4b7df-f365-4e3c-93c4-d20f827307c2
  3. Microsoft photo issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photo issue: Hello I have been using Microsoft photo for agaes now to trim my videos but now for some reason when I hit trim it just loads for ever an won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-issue/70f4b7df-f365-4e3c-93c4-d20f827307c2
  4. Microsoft Photos issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos issue: For years I have been downloading my iPhone photos to my computer but within the last month Microsoft Photos upgraded. I am trying to figure out how to view the date taken on the initial download to my computer....
  5. Microsoft Photos issue

Microsoft Photos issue: For years I have been downloading my iPhone photos to my computer but within the last month Microsoft Photos upgraded. I am trying to figure out how to view the date taken on the initial download to my computer....
  6. Display issue with Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display issue with Microsoft Photos: I am running a DellDeskTop with Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzWindows 10 Pro, Version 21H2, OS build 19044.1645, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0.All screen shots and snips are displayed with a orange/yellow castI have not found a way to...
  7. Microsoft photos - photos of icons appearing in albums

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft photos - photos of icons appearing in albums: Hi My Dad has a computer running Windows 10, he has noticed that over the last month or so he has icons and desktop backgrounds appearing randomly in his photo albums eg spotify, twitter, padlock icons. He has not used this icons as he does not have social media or music...
  8. Issues with Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with Microsoft Photos: Hi I have a few issues with Microsoft Photos. 1) I regularly import photos from my phone to my laptop with the app (via USB), but the last few times I've tried this, the app has frozen in the stage of searching for photos (before actual importation). Therefore, I cannot...
  9. microsoft photos exporting issues

microsoft photos exporting issues: Hi, ive just spent about 5 hours doing a video on photos and now every time i try to export it it loads for about a second and then just comes up with "we've saved your video here" and its a completely unreadable video that doesnt play and no matter what size i try and save...
  10. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Issues with Microsoft photo editor: The Photo Editor is not functioning. Microsoft Paint is working as the default. How to resolve this? ***Moved from Using MSN.com and MSN apps / Content / Lifestyle***...