Windows 10: Microsoft Photos not printing correctly with HP Printer

Discus and support Microsoft Photos not printing correctly with HP Printer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All photos print out similar to this one with light horizontal bars, but only with the HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP476dw. This is from the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jason Worthington, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft Photos not printing correctly with HP Printer

All photos print out similar to this one with light horizontal bars, but only with the HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP476dw. This is from the Microsoft Photos app. The photos print out normal on a Xerox 7845. I have tried updating the drivers, removing and reinstalling the printer, and updating firmware in the printer. We have other identical HP printers and the same thing happens. It also happens from different PC's as well.

Microsoft Photos not printing correctly with HP Printer [​IMG]

:)

Jason Worthington, Sep 26, 2018
  2. paroh Win User

HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Sep 26, 2018
  3. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Microsoft Photos not printing correctly with HP Printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Photos not printing correctly with HP Printer

1. Microsoft Photos not printing correctly with HP Printer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos printing

2. printer wont print correctly!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer wont print correctly!!!: Can anybody PLEASE help me with this issue???!!! i have HP OfficeJet 4650 printer/scanner and windows 10 on laptop...the set up print page is printed clean and precise. but when i scan a simple black & white receipt and i try to print....it comes out looking like ****!! ALL...
  3. printer wont print correctly!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer wont print correctly!!!: Can anybody PLEASE help me with this issue???!!! i have HP OfficeJet 4650 printer/scanner and windows 10 on laptop...the set up print page is printed clean and precise. but when i scan a simple black & white receipt and i try to print....it comes out looking like ****!! ALL...
  4. Photos no longer printing correctly on my brother mfc printer

Photos no longer printing correctly on my brother mfc printer: My photos were printing fine up until March 5th or 6th. Now they only print a small strip on the left and a larger strip on the right. The rest is white. Nothing tells me there is a problem. I even tried printing previous photos. Same problem. After being on a chat with...
  5. hp printer will not print color

hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  6. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  7. HP printer isn’t printing

HP printer isn’t printing: I am using PC running Windows 10 and an old printer HP Laserjet 1018. I had to install drivers so that this printer could work with Windows 10. When I open a document in MS Word 2016 and then click on Print, it is not printing. Under "status", I see "printer - error". I...
  8. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  9. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Hp printer not printing wirelessly: Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. Thank you....
  10. HP Printer won't print colors correctly

HP Printer won't print colors correctly: My HP 6830 will not print the correct colors. Installed new HP cartridges, cleaned printhead, turned off power, unplugged--all the recommended fixes. Nothing works. Colors just come out various shades of blue and the reds are pink. Frustrating!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos not pringint properly on hp 3733 printer