Windows 10: Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 PC. How can I delete photos from the timeline?

Discus and support Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 PC. How can I delete photos from the timeline? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete photos from the timeline on my Microsoft photos on my windows 10 pc, but keep them from deleting from my folders in my pictures in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gingerrhoades, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 PC. How can I delete photos from the timeline?

How do I delete photos from the timeline on my Microsoft photos on my windows 10 pc, but keep them from deleting from my folders in my pictures in my file explorer? And also since my computer has done updates to Microsoft, I have been having problems with the Microsoft photos finding my phones on my phone. How can I fix that issue? And is there a way for Microsoft photos to be able to detect duplicate photos that download with a (1) behind it . or even photos on my computer where it downloaded the thumb picture, small picture, or any other type of duplicate picture.

:)

gingerrhoades, Nov 23, 2018

2. Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 23, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 PC. How can I delete photos from the timeline? 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 PC. How can I delete photos from the timeline?

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 PC. How can I delete photos from the timeline?

1. Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 PC. How can I delete photos from the timeline? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos delete

2. Can i recover deleted pictures from my iphone that i deleted from Microsoft Photos app on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i recover deleted pictures from my iphone that i deleted from Microsoft Photos app on...: Hi, I connected my iPhone to my PC and it opened up the pictures on Windows Photos app. I deleted some of the pictures on Windows Photos and realised they also got deleted on my phone gallery too. I checked my recently deleted on my iphone, recycle bin on my pc and they're no...
  3. How to delete photos from within the Photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete photos from within the Photos app.: In earlier versions of Windows I was able to view photos one after another by clicking or tapping the right arrow. When I ran across one that was blurry, I could delete it from within the viewer without having to return to Windows Explorer.Now with the Windows 10 Photos app I...
  4. How to delete photos from within the Photos app.

How to delete photos from within the Photos app.: In earlier versions of Windows I was able to view photos one after another by clicking or tapping the right arrow. When I ran across one that was blurry, I could delete it from within the viewer without having to return to Windows Explorer.Now with the Windows 10 Photos app I...
  5. Can I delete my Photo Gallery?

Can I delete my Photo Gallery?: Sorry to be so ignorant here. I have now made albums for all my 1100 photos in Photo Gallery. Can I then delete out the entire Photo Gallery? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-photo-gallery/bed7156c-c315-4970-8cd4-11becf250980
  6. How can I stop the Photo app from duplicating my photos?

How can I stop the Photo app from duplicating my photos?: The Windows 10 Photos app keeps duplicating my photos. I want to stop it. It is making up to seven copies! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-photo-app-from-duplicating-my/7d7202e4-6d53-43e3-bb32-080729705723
  7. How can I recover deleted photos?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I recover deleted photos?: I don't know if anybody can help. I'm trying to find a certain photo I deleted without noticing. I've looked everywhere on my PC. It was a photo a friend took. I had saved it on my phone, but deleted it, and I have a new phone and can't recover on my old one. Is...
  8. If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?: If I delete photos on my computer, will they also be deleted on OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-delete-photos-on-my-pc-will-be-they-also-be/5ed7f8f9-15d6-4e91-b763-1c51e80a18cf"
  9. How can I delete photos from my phone with the photos app after importing?

How can I delete photos from my phone with the photos app after importing?: So when I was importing some of my photos from my Android phone, and I noticed some app saved a bunch of images on the device for ads, and the photos app detected them. After importing, the photos app said "You can either import these apps or delete imported photos from the...
  10. How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC

How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC: I have downloaded my photos from my IPhone to my PC and they automatically go into the Microsoft Photos app. Now I would like to post some of the photos online and I cannot find where they are located on my computer. The Photos app does not show up. There is a folder for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete microsoft photos

2. delete phos from time line

3. how to delete microsoft photos timeline

4. How do I delete one of twoidentical librtaries without the other one also deleting,
  5. how to delete photos from timeline,
  6. how to delete photos on pc windows 10,
  7. microsoft photos not deleting photos,
  8. how to delete photos from microsoft photos,
  9. how to delete pictures from timeline on windows 10,
  10. is there a way to delete pictures off external camera when connected through USB port