Windows 10: Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy

Discus and support Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had the largest trouble with this, I made a home movie on my surface pro 6 and it allows me to edit the movie, export it, and play it but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SuppaKittyNinja, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy

I have had the largest trouble with this, I made a home movie on my surface pro 6 and it allows me to edit the movie, export it, and play it but when I rewatch the video that was newly edited, it is choppy and laggy as if I am still editing it within the photos app. Instead of the 60 frames per second I recorded the footage at, it plays back at about 15 frames. I played the unedited videos on the surface to see if it was an issue filming or editing, and to my discontent it was the editing that caused the problem, all videos play at 60 fps before editing but after the creation and export of the movie, the frames are at 10-15 fps. I have done everything possible to fix this issue and I cannot finish my project. HELP!!!

:)

SuppaKittyNinja, Jan 22, 2020

2. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy

microsoft builtin "Video Editor". When you "export" where does the exported short video go in my computer?

I used the built in Microsoft 10 "video editor". After exporting (which took one hour for a 5 minute photo video)

where did the exported video go in my computer? I looked under videos and pictures.

ElaineStone1, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy

1. Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos Video

2. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  3. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  4. Video editor/photos not exporting properly

Video editor/photos not exporting properly: Hello, I have been using video editor on windows 10 a couple of times now. I have a youtube channel and that is what I use. I have already made 2 video 1 was 2 minutes long and the second was 3 minutes long. I am now making a third video that has 10 songs in it and is 30...
  5. Microsoft photos not exporting videos

Microsoft photos not exporting videos: For a period of time I have exported videos using Microsoft photos. For some reason which has not been noted any any messages as far as information on my side has said anything is wrong with the program. I have tried the 2 options that come with the settings of the program as...
  6. Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting

Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting: Hello, I have been trying to make a video using Microsoft Video Editor through Photos. The app itself worked fine. I made the video about 6 minutes long exactly the way I wanted to and it looks about as good as I want it to. But when I go to export it, it won't export. I...
  7. Video Editor Export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor Export: I tried to export my video on to my computer. The video saved as a video file. I cant upload a video file to the internet or youtube. How do I export the video as an .MP4 or something that I can share online ?...
  8. Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems

Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems: Hi, Tried editing a video, shuffled some scenes and added a bit of part of another one, but can't export it. It's just two videos, combined them and hit "Finish Video", I kept it overnight for three days, 720p, once Hardware-accelerated, twice vice versa, but all I get is...
  9. Video Editor not exporting

Video Editor not exporting: When I go to export my video project, the progress bar gets to <10%, and the app becomes unresponsive and freezes. A file is created, but it cannot be opened, has 0B size, and no thumbnail. I've tried repairing the app, resetting it, and turning hardware acceleration off,...
  10. Microsoft Video Editor nor exporting

Microsoft Video Editor nor exporting: I have Windows 10 software on my computer. I created video and when I finished and tried to export it it came error code saying unsupported video type or invalid file path. Can someone help me to fix it. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows video export choppy

2. video in photos in choppy

3. cant export movie windows photo

4. Microsoft video editor export choppy,
  5. microsfoft video editor freezes when exporting