Windows 10: Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I love using the video editor from the Windows 10 update, but I feel so limited to what I can produce when I compose on the editor. Since its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joyjulian12, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10

I love using the video editor from the Windows 10 update, but I feel so limited to what I can produce when I compose on the editor. Since its storyboard based its almost linear in how I'm allowed to edit. Will the editor ever have a timeline based editing format added to it?

:)

Joyjulian12, Oct 16, 2018
  2. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Photo Editor & Video Editor

After Symbian Belle Future Pack 2 Update, photo editor & Video Editor is deleted. In Ovi Store I don't found any of the editor. Where I can found original Video Editor & Photo Editor which was in feature pack 1 or Original Symbian Belle ? Please Help ,
    I need both of them

Pallab_Mallick, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10

Microsoft Photo Editor

When I try to open photos, the screen is a black box. I've noticed other people reporting issues with Microsoft Photo Editor. The app doesn't show up in my list of apps. I spent from 3:37 p.m to 4:40 p.m. on chat with Microsoft support. His answer was
    to download the latest version of Windows 10. This did not work. The troubleshooting app did not work. What is going on?

CatherineBaurhenn1014, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10

1. Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos Video

2. Video Editor in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor in Microsoft Photos: During one of my last Microsoft Windows 10 automatic updates, I discovered that the Video Editor in Microsoft Photos had been removed !!! There was a pop up window stating that I could download the old version, which I immediately did. Luckily I have both versions on my...
  3. Video Editor in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor in Microsoft Photos: During one of my last Microsoft Windows 10 automatic updates, I discovered that the Video Editor in Microsoft Photos had been removed !!! There was a pop up window stating that I could download the old version, which I immediately did. Luckily I have both versions on my...
  4. microsoft photos video editor

microsoft photos video editor: Is there some way to control the size of text boxes? They seem to differ very slightly but apparently randomly, and the actual text size is reduced to fit inside the box....
  5. Microsoft Photos Video Editor

Microsoft Photos Video Editor: How do I edit the part of the video I want to see-I have a video with a random building on the left side. Want to trim the view so I can just see the middle of the screen and take out the building, like editing out a photo, but don't know how to do it with a video...
  6. Cropping in Microsoft 10 Photos video editor

Cropping in Microsoft 10 Photos video editor: I am done compiling my video, but want to crop it to a 4:5 aspect ratio to fit on instagram. I see a crop tool, but don't know how to make it active. Any suggestions? I have pointed to the crop tool with a red arrow in the attached screen shot. [ATTACH]...
  7. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: How do I save a video to the video projects in the video editor? I created a video and saved it to my onedrive and exited the program. It turns out it never did upload to onedrive, it did not save it. When I view my video projects, it does show there but clicking on it...
  8. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: THE QUESTION: How do you save a video (once you have created it- for the first time!) in Microsoft photos? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because all it says...
  9. Photo/Video Editor Windows 10

Photo/Video Editor Windows 10: I have made several videos with the Photo/Video app but every time I save them to One Drive or try to Export to Share, the only thing that I get is a pink screen with the audio, as saved. This should be simple-why aren't the photos from the videos coming through- they videos...
  10. Photos Video Editor Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos Video Editor Windows 10: How do I change the speed of a video I try to edit in Photos Video Editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/photos-video-editor-windows-10/0e66400d-9877-4ab1-a86a-9c630479ba33

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video editor on microsoft exports to a pink screen

2. microsoft photos video editor have a timeline based editing format?