Windows 10: Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print

Discus and support Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My OS is Win10 Enterprise with 21H1, when I started Microsoft Photos Viewer and try to print from there, by clicking the Print Icon, the print job... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by man kwongwong, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print

My OS is Win10 Enterprise with 21H1, when I started Microsoft Photos Viewer and try to print from there, by clicking the Print Icon, the print job always stuck in the print queue and I have to remove the print files from C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, in order to remove the stuck print job.There was not problem right click the same photo and select print from the menu.May I know if there configuration I could do on either print server side, endpoint laptop side?Thanks.

:)

man kwongwong, Oct 19, 2021
  2. Swapna S Win User

Windows 10 Photo Viewer Printing

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing in printing a photo from the photo viewer on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur due to incompatibility as photo viewer can be used only on Windows 7, but not on Windows 10.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask few questions.

1) Are you trying to print through Windows photos viewer or through Windows 10 photos app?

2) Is the issue occur while printing particular photo?

If you are trying to print the photo using Windows photos viewer, I suggest you to try print the photos through Windows 10 photos app and check if it the issue persists.

Follow steps to print photos from Photo app.

1. Open Photo in Photo app.

2. Right click on Photo you will get option to print.

Please get back us, if you are still facing issue in printing a photo from the photo viewer on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Oct 19, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Replacement for photo viewer

Win ver 19041.388

Just do not like this "new" photo viewer, it is just cumbersome to operate, lot of extra steps etc. I like the older Win photo viewer, however since JPG files are saved as "unhandled Extension handler finder", *Confused I need something else. Appreciate any suggestions that is not overly optioned, just a simple viewer. Tx

meebers, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print

Replacement for photo viewer

I just use the Photos app for a quick view, otherwise I use Adobe Lightroom to view and edit photos.

Steve C, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print

1. Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos Viewer

2. Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small: Hi everyone. We are having an issue where when we go to print photos using Windows Photo Viewer. For example, if we want to print a 4x6, we select the 4x6 2-up layout, and then select "fit to frame". Normally, it would fit the photo to be exactly 4x6 inches. It is printing...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer Printing Too Small: Hi everyone. We are having an issue where when we go to print photos using Windows Photo Viewer. For example, if we want to print a 4x6, we select the 4x6 2-up layout, and then select "fit to frame". Normally, it would fit the photo to be exactly 4x6 inches. It is printing...
  4. Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos Viewer cannot Print: My OS is Win10 Enterprise with 21H1, when I started Microsoft Photos Viewer and try to print from there, by clicking the Print Icon, the print job always stuck in the print queue and I have to remove the print files from C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, in order to remove...
  5. Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...

Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...: I am on a windows 10 computer. I use the "Print" option when I want to print multiple photos on a 11x8.5" sheet like the screen shot below: [ATTACH] Below is what it looks like when I try to print: [ATTACH] It doesn't mater which print. I have HP's, Epson's and a Sharp...
  6. cannot print from Microsoft Photos

cannot print from Microsoft Photos: I have a new problem that has arisen with Microsoft Photos. If I try to print any type of file from Microsoft Photos I get the error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e" It does not matter what printer I select. Even print...
  7. I cannot print from Microsoft Photo -

I cannot print from Microsoft Photo -: my phots will not print - my printer is working - Microsoft photo gives error message 0x800101105- this problem started when I was using google chrome and tried to print a picture- google gas message "not properly shut down"...
  8. Windows10; Microsoft Photo Viewer issues with Printing

Windows10; Microsoft Photo Viewer issues with Printing: When I open a Picture...jpg; it opens in Microsoft Photo Viewer Application. If I go to print the picture I get "Your printer has experienced Ox8007007e an unexpected configuration problem". Printer prints fine from all other application and sources...... If I don't...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft Photos Viewer Opens Then Crashes - Cannot view Photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Microsoft Photos Viewer Opens Then Crashes - Cannot view Photos: I have had this happen on two machines. I have read nearly hundreds of blog posts and forums with many suggestions but nothing seems to work. I have done the Re-Register of Microsoft Apps (ALL of them) SFC /Scannow Uninstall and reinstall System Restore Change registry...
  10. Windows Photo Viewer Printing Dialog

Windows Photo Viewer Printing Dialog: I have been using Window 10 for past year but since a month the Windows Photo Viewer Printing dialog is not working properly. It has been shrunk and I can’t access some options on the very right or down. BTW, I installed the Photo Viewer using the registry hack. It never...