Windows 10: Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping.

Discus and support Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After cropping a photo it will not let me save the cropped photo.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EJJ0829, Sep 1, 2021.

1. EJJ0829 Win User

Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping.

After cropping a photo it will not let me save the cropped photo.

:)

EJJ0829, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Photo cropping

@convul

Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping. [​IMG]

Then...

Then...

Now you will have the option in the right click menu for all images.

Edwin, Sep 1, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Cropped Photo

Hi glm67

What application did you crop the photo in, is it the Photos App

If so, when you crop the Photo, click 'Done' then click 'Save' or better yet click 'Save a Copy'

That's It

Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping. 49fe2cd6-7410-48c3-ab7f-6ece7ec00afb?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Sep 1, 2021
  4. glm67 Win User

Cropped Photo

How do I save a cropped photo

glm67, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photo's save

2. Windows photos changes color after crop/save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows photos changes color after crop/save: Hi,Today I saw the Windows Photos app is changing the coler after saving a picture. When I load the photo to view, its perfect. After cropping and saving the photo is more gray. I tried to cut with paint, and there the colors stays normal. So there is somthing in the photo...
  3. Windows photos changes color after crop/save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows photos changes color after crop/save: Hi,Today I saw the Windows Photos app is changing the coler after saving a picture. When I load the photo to view, its perfect. After cropping and saving the photo is more gray. I tried to cut with paint, and there the colors stays normal. So there is somthing in the photo...
  4. Photo cropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo cropping: I cannot crop a picture of a firearm. I can crop every other photo but not that one. I've taken different pictures of it, down loaded it, everything I try: I cannot crop this photo of a firearm. Why?...
  5. Photo cropping

Photo cropping: I cannot crop a picture of a firearm. I can crop every other photo but not that one. I've taken different pictures of it, down loaded it, everything I try: I cannot crop this photo of a firearm. Why?...
  6. Microsoft photo's will not save a photo after it has been cropped

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft photo's will not save a photo after it has been cropped: when ever I crop any photo in photos it does not save changes. This is since an update by DLC Media Engine which installed automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-will-not-save-a-photo-after-it/2a1b73c1-15d8-4667-adaf-7eef9a09c8f1
  7. Photos Crop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos Crop: Something is wrong when I crop my photos. When I tried to crop a second time, it won't work. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-crop/419ce4f4-8890-4faa-b9e4-f2b9ca7ee617
  8. Photos crop save as

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos crop save as: Windows 10 Photos, editing - Crop Then "Save As" sometimes generates its own new file name, sometimes it allows me to specify a specific filename for the crop. How do I set it so it always expects me to generate the new file name?...
  9. Cropping and saving photos

Cropping and saving photos: Hi I cannot save a copy of photos after cropping them. Have clicked on done. Will not do anything when click on save or save a copy [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/cropping-and-saving-photos/8047c1e2-cf1a-4341-9d53-445b40021894
  10. Photo cropping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo cropping: For years in W7 I have used Photofiltre for quick and simple cropping of photos etc. It was easy and without the drama and fanfare of Picasa and it didn't leave bits all over afterwards. I have just installed Photofiltre onto my new W10 pc and although it shows in my new...