Windows 10: Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9

Discus and support Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Thank you for taking my question. I've been using the above version on my previous computer running Windows 7. I've now upgraded to a new computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richard Lisi, May 4, 2019.

1. Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9

Thank you for taking my question.

I've been using the above version on my previous computer running Windows 7. I've now upgraded to a new computer running Windows 10 and it will not load with an error message that states that my IE Version is incorrect.

How can I trade the above version of Picture It for a newer version that will work with Window 10.

thank you

:)

Richard Lisi, May 4, 2019
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

will picture it premium 9 work on windows 10?

Hi,

It might incompatible with Windows 10. Windows Picture Premium 9 is a discontinued product of Microsoft. Windows 10 now uses
    Photos app. Please refer to this
    link
    for more information about Photos.

Regards.

Carlo Fer, May 4, 2019
  3. will picture it premium 9 work on windows 10?

Is there a program to replace widows picture premium 9 for windows 10?

P'oed movie maker, May 4, 2019
  4. Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9

Microsoft Photo Premium 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you try to install Microsoft Photo Premium 10?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is Microsoft Photo Premium 10 compatible with Windows 10?

Please get back to us to assist you better.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9

1. Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Picture Photo

2. Microsoft Photos Themes Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Themes Picture: I want to recreate a Microsoft Photos theme in Powerpoint. Where can I find the images which have been used in the Microsoft Photos themes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-themes-picture/28dbfbb9-c651-4a41-99cd-08d44bf3a15b
  3. Premium Content in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Content in Microsoft Photos: I have the Microsoft Photos app and a Microsoft 365 subscription; both are linked to the same account I use to login to my Windows 10 PC. What premium content is available in the Microsoft Photos app and how do I know I am accessing it? my app seems to suggest otherwise......
  4. Microsoft picture it premium 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft picture it premium 10: I have been using Microsoft picture it premium 10 for years...I love to use it even tho i realize its a dinosaur. I recently got a new laptop....and I have downloaded MS PI 10 and it will not install on my new laptop.... It says it cant be installed on a 64bit platform...is...
  5. Microsoft Casual Games - Premium Versions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Casual Games - Premium Versions: Does a single premium purchase cover all Microsoft Casual Games, or is a separate purchase required for each game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-casual-games-premium-versions/f044d344-83c3-46f7-9140-e94be8b7f9e6
  6. I HAVE A PICTURE IT PHOTO PREMIUM VERSION 7.0 AND I HAVE TROUBLE INSTALLING IT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I HAVE A PICTURE IT PHOTO PREMIUM VERSION 7.0 AND I HAVE TROUBLE INSTALLING IT: I CAN'T INSTALL A MICROSOFT PICTURE IT VERSION 7.0 ON MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-picture-it-photo-premium-version-70-and-i/4c12af57-6d3c-43ae-be07-4f39e353812e
  7. Microsoft Photo Standard Version 9 on Windows 10 - 64 bit

Microsoft Photo Standard Version 9 on Windows 10 - 64 bit: How to install Microsoft Photo Standard Version 9 on Windows 10 - 64 bit It seems to be installed but when I try to open it it says: Program Files86xMicrosoft Picture It!9\pi.exe cannot be found Can you please help me. I love this program and I am lost without it....
  8. Microsoft Picture It Premium Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Picture It Premium Software: I have been using Microsoft Picture It Premium 10 Software and have a new computer and it will not allow me to install it. The computer is Windows 10...
  9. Microsoft Picture it Premium 10

Microsoft Picture it Premium 10: I want to install MicrosoftPicture it Premium. Have disc and Win 10. Why can't I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-picture-it-premium-10/34a330aa-a54f-4e0e-8569-ce971e9bf57e
  10. Windows Picture it 9

Windows Picture it 9: Has anyone out there found a replacement yet for Windows Picture it 9 or 10. I have had Picture it 9 for a long time and now due to a scam and my computer had to be worked on , I lost Picture it 9. I didn't know there was a picture it 10. It sounds like they both were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. want to crea calnders with micrisoft picture it photo premium 9

2. Microsoft Picture it Photo Premium version 9