Windows 10: Microsoft Picture it Premium 10

Discus and support Microsoft Picture it Premium 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install MicrosoftPicture it Premium. Have disc and Win 10. Why can't I?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JanetTrainor, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft Picture it Premium 10

I want to install MicrosoftPicture it Premium. Have disc and Win 10. Why can't I?

:)

JanetTrainor, Feb 11, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Picture it Premium 10

picture it premium 10

can I load microsoft picture it premium 10 with my windows 10

Moved from: MSN / Installing apps / Launching my app / Windows 10

charlicebrown, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Picture it Premium 10

1. Microsoft Picture it Premium 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Picture Premium

2. Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium: I downloaded all of the discs and now I get a prompt that says 'the game is already running.' A lovely scene of what appears to be Monument Valley shows up on my screen and then I get another prompt that says 'please insert the Microsoft game disc.' I'm then given two...
  3. Replacement for Picture It Premium 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replacement for Picture It Premium 10: Is there a program that replaces Picture It Premium 10 [Original Title: Picture It Premium 10] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacement-for-picture-it-premium-10/d877a3ac-4d53-45ff-9940-27695bc8b19e
  4. Windows Picture It Premium 10

Windows Picture It Premium 10: Dear MS ; I recently have be able to use my Desktop and use my "Premium 10 Picture it app. I do realize that it is a 2005 version but I am able or was able to run it and all the other programs with it from disc 1-5 I have only one section in the app that always gives me...
  5. Microsoft Premium

Microsoft Premium: I paid for Microsoft Premium. I get ads constantly and when I try to close them it jumps to another ad. Re installing does nothing. FIX IT This is ridiculous Shirley Nelson...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium: Towards the end of May my premium Jigsaw lost almost all of the collections in my library, some background choices and the appearance of it went wonky. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting - nothing works. Please help!...
  7. Microsoft picture it premium 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft picture it premium 10: I have been using Microsoft picture it premium 10 for years...I love to use it even tho i realize its a dinosaur. I recently got a new laptop....and I have downloaded MS PI 10 and it will not install on my new laptop.... It says it cant be installed on a 64bit platform...is...
  8. microsoft. premium

microsoft. premium: I cannot find a way to pay my $10.65 per month Microsoft premium account???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-premium/7a22f303-ee55-400f-b0b3-da41866b022b"
  9. Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9: Thank you for taking my question. I've been using the above version on my previous computer running Windows 7. I've now upgraded to a new computer running Windows 10 and it will not load with an error message that states that my IE Version is incorrect. How can I trade the...
  10. Microsoft Picture It Premium Software

Microsoft Picture It Premium Software: I have been using Microsoft Picture It Premium 10 Software and have a new computer and it will not allow me to install it. The computer is Windows 10...