Windows 10: MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

Discus and support MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HOW DO MICROSOFT STORE SIGN IN WITHOUT SECRET PIN AND WHERE IS IT OBTAIN FROM... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CHARLES CHEKU, Apr 30, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

HOW DO MICROSOFT STORE SIGN IN WITHOUT SECRET PIN AND WHERE IS IT OBTAIN FROM

:)

CHARLES CHEKU, Apr 30, 2019

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Apr 30, 2019
  4. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

1. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT PIN

2. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  3. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  4. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...
  6. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...
  7. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  8. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  9. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...