Windows 10: Microsoft Pin

Discus and support Microsoft Pin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to log onto Microsoft to install Office 2019, it's asking for PIN which I do not have. I have a password which I tried, but it did not work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LF_1861, Jul 7, 2019.

1. LF_1861 Win User

Microsoft Pin

I tried to log onto Microsoft to install Office 2019, it's asking for PIN which I do not have. I have a password which I tried, but it did not work. I tried following the directions to reset my PIN but it's not working. How can I get a new PIN so I can install Office 2019?

:)

LF_1861, Jul 7, 2019

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft Pin

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Pin

1. Microsoft Pin - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pin

2. This is in regards to microsoft changing pin or password situation.

in Windows 10 Customization
    This is in regards to microsoft changing pin or password situation.: The answers given may help solve the problem, however, don't you have to have the computer booted up? What if you cannot get that far because of the Microsoft change/...
  3. Microsoft PIN cannot be added to sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft PIN cannot be added to sign in: Hello, When I set up my new ASUS laptop, Windows 10, it automatically used an Outlook email account for my sign in. I never did use a PIN for sign in. I also opted for the Local account sign in, as an alternative. Since then I had trouble with Internet Explorer which froze...
  4. Microsoft PIN cannot be added to sign in

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft PIN cannot be added to sign in: Hello, When I set up my new ASUS laptop, Windows 10, it automatically used an Outlook email account for my sign in. I never did use a PIN for sign in. I also opted for the Local account sign in, as an alternative. Since then I had trouble with Internet Explorer which froze...
  5. Using microsoft account to reset pin on device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using microsoft account to reset pin on device: Can I use my microsoft account on one device to change the settings on a different device? I bought and set up an Acer laptop yesterday. Bought windows and set it up. Today my laptop says: 'Your PIN is no longer available due to a change on the security settings on this...
  6. Microsoft Store prompting for PIN on attempt to purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store prompting for PIN on attempt to purchase: Windows 10 Pro v1809 (OS Build 17763.557) / Lenovo P910 Workstation Good Morning, I'm in password Hell! My Lenovo workstation was bricked by a Microsoft update in April, and we lost microsoft login information. I need to recover by setting a single username and password...
  7. Need help creating a PIN for a Microsoft Email Account

in Browsers and Email
    Need help creating a PIN for a Microsoft Email Account: I have a second microsoft email account setup in Outlook (standalone app) and out of the blue today Windows Hello popped up and is asking me to verify the account with a PIN. To my knowledge this account account has never had a PIN. I've been going around in circles trying to...
  8. deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email...: I want to get rid of all links, tethering and other obstructions, login requirements, security restraints to my PC while maintaining administrator access and not having to reset. How do I do it? i.e. I want to press the power button and end up with an empty desktop...
  9. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT: HOW DO MICROSOFT STORE SIGN IN WITHOUT SECRET PIN AND WHERE IS IT OBTAIN FROM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pin-how-do-we-get-it/d448e7a6-5b0f-420d-9765-739af6250198"
  10. microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000, pin number?: my surface pro tablet can find my mouse but will not connect without a pin that I have never known. How can I get the PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bluetooth-notebook-mouse-5000-pin-number/71b1f711-af52-4525-9503-ca423f38e822

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsof/ pin

2. how do i pin excel in microsoft surface pro to taskbar

3. microsoft office how to pin

4. microsoft explorer pin code