Windows 10: Microsoft Pirated products in Lazada

Discus and support Microsoft Pirated products in Lazada in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why I saw so cheap Microsoft products in Lazada? Are they legit? Here are the links and more: https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.c0qqR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LR Sa, Feb 26, 2021.

1. LR Sa Win User

Microsoft Pirated products in Lazada

Why I saw so cheap Microsoft products in Lazada? Are they legit?

Here are the links and more:

https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.c0qqR

https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.c0qqG

:)

LR Sa, Feb 26, 2021
  2. karel Win User

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Product Key Selling on Lazada

hello good day I have a question regarding on buying a activation key for windows 10 that is elling on lazada Its is really safe and legal to use this activation key that they sell cause it is so very low cost somthing
    like 350 per key PC.that why im wonder if it is really legit and if microsoft permit this?

RoldanSayco, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Microsoft Pirated products in Lazada

Windows 10 Product Key not recognised

I purchased a download version of windows 10 Pro from Lazada and was sent a product key by email. (Product key removed) IS NOT ACCEPTED BY MICROSOFT.

pLEASE ADVISE NEXT STEPS. I BOOTED UP WITH AN ISO COPY (dvd) OF WINDOWS 10

hienmengtan, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Pirated products in Lazada

1. Microsoft Pirated products in Lazada - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pirated products

2. OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows: Am I able to use an OEM product key on pirated windows and older windows? below windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-product-key-on-pirated-windows/75ca2924-ee38-487a-9ff9-c514c3e1af43
  3. OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OEM Product Key On Pirated Windows: Am I able to use an OEM product key on pirated windows and older windows? below windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-product-key-on-pirated-windows/75ca2924-ee38-487a-9ff9-c514c3e1af43
  4. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  5. Pirated Windowss

Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  6. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Pirated Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pirated Windows: Me and my friend are arguing about the windows that were pirated, he said if the pirated windows are upgraded to the latest version the license will become legal. is it true? he also said that windows don't need a serial number and multiple pc/laptop can use the same windows...
  8. Pirated Windows

Pirated Windows: Me and my friend are arguing about the windows that were pirated, he said if the pirated windows are upgraded to the latest version the license will become legal. is it true? he also said that windows don't need a serial number and multiple pc/laptop can use the same windows...
  9. Pirated windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pirated windows: Hi, We have recently taken over IT for a company in SA and I suspect that we are dealing with pirated windows. is there a website or a way to check? have looked around but don't find anything. Thanks all...
  10. Pirates and pearls

Pirates and pearls: Having played this game for several months it now will not load. It starts to load and then freezes. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling several times but it does not help. What can I try next?...