Windows 10: Microsoft Planner

Discus and support Microsoft Planner in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When i try to add links attachments in Planner that contain '&' i receive an error "Please enter a valid url". I use Planner frequently and I need to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SergioColoccini, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Microsoft Planner

When i try to add links attachments in Planner that contain '&' i receive an error "Please enter a valid url". I use Planner frequently and I need to be able to attach these links. any solution?

:)

SergioColoccini, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner

Source: Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner - Office Blogs

Brink, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Luis Mahiquez, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Microsoft Planner

Microsoft Planner

When i try to add links attachments in Planner that contain '&' i receive an error "Please enter a valid url". I
    use Planner frequently and I need to be able to attach these links. any solution?

SergioColoccini, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Planner

1. Microsoft Planner - Similar Threads - Microsoft Planner

2. what the heck, microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...
  3. what the heck, microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...
  4. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  5. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  6. Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Desktop Runtime not working!: Hello there!I got a new computer in two weeks and has been using it ever since.I've tried installing the Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime 8.0.204, but as soon as I start the installation, it says, "setup failed" and spits out the code "0x80070652 - another installation is in...
  7. Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do integration is here

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Planner and Microsoft To-Do integration is here: Following swiftly on from flagged email and Cortana, we’re bringing you one step closer to a centralized task management experience with new connectivity between Microsoft Planner and To-Do. Many of you have been asking, and we listened. Starting today, tasks assigned in...
  8. Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview: Microsoft has started rolling out its lightweight project-management tool, Office 365 Planner, to participants in the First Release testing program. Microsoft has started rolling out a preview of its Planner technology to those participating in the Office 365 First Release...
  9. Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner

in Windows 10 News
    Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner: Teams and individuals depend on Microsoft Planner to get organized quickly, work together effortlessly, and stay on the same page—no matter how large or small the project. Four new features for Planner will give you greater visibility into project schedules, let you group and...
  10. Microsoft Office 365 Planner ready for showtime

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office 365 Planner ready for showtime: Today marks the general availability of Microsoft Planner. Over the next several weeks, Planner will roll out to all eligible Office 365 customers worldwide. This includes Office 365 Enterprise E1–E5, Business Essentials, Premium and Education subscription plans. All users...