Windows 10: Microsoft Plans a New Family of 4K Webcams for 2019

Discus and support Microsoft Plans a New Family of 4K Webcams for 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s been several years since Microsoft has released a webcam. But two separate sources tell me that the firm is plotting a return to this market in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Plans a New Family of 4K Webcams for 2019

Read more: Microsoft Plans a New Family of Webcams for 2019 - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/1/16960640/microsoft-office-2019-windows-10-support

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 21, 2018
  4. sumludus Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

So Microsoft is planning on supporting Office 2016 after ending support for Office 2019?

sumludus, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Plans a New Family of 4K Webcams for 2019 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Plans Family

2. Access to other's files on family plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to other's files on family plan: We have a family microsoft plan. In my file explorer under the home tab I am able to see the recently used files by another account on the family plan. Is there any way to change this?...
  3. Access to other's files on family plan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to other's files on family plan: We have a family microsoft plan. In my file explorer under the home tab I am able to see the recently used files by another account on the family plan. Is there any way to change this?...
  4. unable to activate my 365 family plan on a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to activate my 365 family plan on a new computer: We have 365 family plan and have purchased a new computer and we are unable to activate the program on the new computer. It just comes up with the trial or purchase screen....
  5. unable to activate my 365 family plan on a new computer

unable to activate my 365 family plan on a new computer: We have 365 family plan and have purchased a new computer and we are unable to activate the program on the new computer. It just comes up with the trial or purchase screen....
  6. family saftey plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family saftey plan: I never signed up for the family safety plan and I don’t see where my son is in my family plan but yet he can’t use google chrome on his computer because he needs permission how do you fix this issue...
  7. family saftey plan

family saftey plan: I never signed up for the family safety plan and I don’t see where my son is in my family plan but yet he can’t use google chrome on his computer because he needs permission how do you fix this issue...
  8. Changing my Individual Microsoft account to an existing Microsoft 365 Family Plan.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing my Individual Microsoft account to an existing Microsoft 365 Family Plan.: I have a Microsoft account but my wife has a Microsoft 365 family account. I would like to be on her Family account and stop my Individual Account. We are unnecessarily paying for 2 separate Microsoft accounts Can I join her plan without losing my Data? Most worried about One...
  9. Changing my Individual Microsoft account to an existing Microsoft 365 Family Plan.

Changing my Individual Microsoft account to an existing Microsoft 365 Family Plan.: I have a Microsoft account but my wife has a Microsoft 365 family account. I would like to be on her Family account and stop my Individual Account. We are unnecessarily paying for 2 separate Microsoft accounts Can I join her plan without losing my Data? Most worried about One...
  10. Sharing 4K videos with family and friends

Sharing 4K videos with family and friends: I remember in the 80's and 90's when one wanted to share a home video with family and friends he would connect the camera to a VHS recorder to create a copy to tape. A little before the end of the century he would create a copy on DVD to share. For high definition video he...