Windows 10: MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP! WERFAULT.EXE COMCTL32.dll

Discus and support MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP! WERFAULT.EXE COMCTL32.dll in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so I am trying soo hard to fix wefault comctl32 Error code0xc000012f. I have tried safe booting it ,I have tried sfc /scannow , I have tried DISM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sadiyajahan, Apr 28, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP! WERFAULT.EXE COMCTL32.dll

so I am trying soo hard to fix wefault comctl32 Error code0xc000012f. I have tried safe booting it ,I have tried sfc /scannow , I have tried DISM command, but nothing works. It says -comctl32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support. And I don't have the CD to install it. I have tried many things . The most important thing is that when I start up when I turn on the pc, at the login page it tells -comctl32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support. so I cant even replace the dll file.

I tried the command prompt and startup settings and even tried to reset my pc. MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP.

:)

sadiyajahan, Apr 28, 2020

2. WerFault exe

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge...ication-error/

RainbowPride, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Borken COMCTL32.dll on Windows 10

It seems that you're still experiencing the concern even after installing the
    KB4016635
    update. You mentioned that when you open Spotify or Nero TuneItUp, you're still experiencing the COMCTL32.dll issue. Does the same scenario occur when opening other applications? To further isolate the concern, kindly boot your computer to
    safe mode with networking. To do this, follow the steps found on this
    link
    . After booting up to safe mode with networking, run your applications again to check if you'll encounter the COMCTL32.dll issue.

We'll be waiting for the result.

Argel Obm, Apr 28, 2020
  4. MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP! WERFAULT.EXE COMCTL32.dll

Windows 10 COMCTL32.dll is "missing"

Hi,

The comctl32.dll file is the file that represents the Common Control library in Windows.

Comctl32.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation.

I would suggest that you run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe). It is a utility in Windows that users can scan for corrupted system files and
    restore them.

Let us know how it goes.

Roberto Oca, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP! WERFAULT.EXE COMCTL32.dll

1. MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP! WERFAULT.EXE COMCTL32.dll - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP

2. Comctl32.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comctl32.dll not found: I'll say. I'm not a techie but I tried whatever solution I could find but still to no avail. I'm feeling kinda hopeless rn cause I just wanted to play some games but instead of spending my evening playing games I spent it all trying to find a solution to fix this. I'm still...
  3. Comctl32.dll not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comctl32.dll not found: I'll say. I'm not a techie but I tried whatever solution I could find but still to no avail. I'm feeling kinda hopeless rn cause I just wanted to play some games but instead of spending my evening playing games I spent it all trying to find a solution to fix this. I'm still...
  4. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll: Windows 10, 21H2 JapaneseRe-installed around 2022, July 20I used to use a music making software on Windows Vista, I re-installed it on Windows 10 computer. It is working but some time all of sudden it exit the program. I checked the Event View and translated Japanese in to...
  5. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll: Windows 10, 21H2 JapaneseRe-installed around 2022, July 20I used to use a music making software on Windows Vista, I re-installed it on Windows 10 computer. It is working but some time all of sudden it exit the program. I checked the Event View and translated Japanese in to...
  6. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "WerFault .exe - Bad Image" error on startup: Iv had this HP laptop for some time now, and i haven't had any issues untill recently. I left Google running for a week because I forgot to turn my laptop off before heading out on vacation. When I returned I found that the laptop had not gone to sleep and the screen...
  8. comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file: how to update comctl32.dll file in windows 10 i can't fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comctl32dll-file-problem-it-says-update-this-dll/03c776d0-2da6-4ae4-a58d-10bbc466d9c5
  9. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  10. WerFault exe

in Windows 10 Support
    WerFault exe: New Omen laptop pc win 10 pro The message from a fresh boot, [ WerFault exe Application Error The exception privileged instruction 0xc0000096 occurred in the application 0x00007FFF57CF66D2. Click on OK to terminate the program.] But it will not terminate, & locks all normal...