Windows 10: Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer!

Discus and support Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Games Explorer is no more. [img] This very useful and much used feature has been removed in Version 1803. Another example of corporate arrogance?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hairy Scot, May 12, 2018.

1. Hairy Scot Win User

Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer!

Games Explorer is no more.

Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer! [​IMG]

This very useful and much used feature has been removed in Version 1803.
    Another example of corporate arrogance?
    Why was this done and why can't we have it back.

Needless to say, I'll be sticking on 1709 ad infinitum.

:)

Hairy Scot, May 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer!

1. Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Please reinstate

2. Please explain microsoft accounts...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please explain microsoft accounts...: My wife has been having problems all week because of microsoft accounts...I haven't been much help, because I have discovered in the process that I really do not understand them. Searches of this site have not been explanatory and internet searches have only provided basic...
  3. Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Games: I brought a brand new Dell Laptop. I have been playing Solitare, Sudoko, etc, your brand games for at least a month and a half. Today, I went to play and it said error code in majong. I click on retry; and all my gaming statistics well lost. I had a brand new data for the...
  4. Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please: Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please Don't think about how much i want to pay But give me something that i will be happy with that's more important to me thanks guys 115351
  5. microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games: How do I delete statistics on Microsoft games for windows 10. I would like to delete all data with this games on here. I don't remember setting up an account for the cloud. How would I access it if I did set one up....
  6. Microsoft Edge explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge explorer: Can I uninstall Microsoft Edge and use another explorer with windows 10. Microsoft Edge will not work with java. I can't find microsoft edge in control panel. 27646
  7. Games Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Explorer: I installed the games that came w/Windows 7 & now I also have the Games Explorer folder back. Anyone know how I can move the games that came w/Windows 10 into the Games Explorer folder & if any new games I install will automatically show up in the folder as well? 102566
  8. Games Explorer rating edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Explorer rating edit: I want to insert ESRB rating data into a game in the Games Explorer file (yes, it still exists) without using legacy game data. I tried to search for it, but nothing turned up. It's not really a major issue, but I want consistency when view the folder. Does anyone know how?...
  9. Reinstate Sound on compaq presario cq61 on w8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstate Sound on compaq presario cq61 on w8: Our old Laptop Compaq Presario CQ61-222SA 15.6 inch (Intel Pentium Processor T4200, 3 GB 3GB DDR2, 3GB DDR2) Win 8.1 64bit, has lost its Sound. I googled the fault & got a lot of info how to solve it, followed all suggestions & troubleshoots to no avail. The speaker...
  10. Please help - file explorer will not open - solved

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help - file explorer will not open - solved: Hi there, so I recently got a MSI GL62 7QF with the standard 128GB SSD, then today I installed a second SSD to the spare drive bay in the laptop. The SSD is a 500GB Samsung 850 EVO which was brand new, never did anything with it, just took it out of the box and put it into...