Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer!

Discus and support Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer! in Windows 10 Gaming on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Games Explorer is no more. [img] This very useful and much used feature has been removed in Version 1803. Another example of corporate arrogance?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hairy Scot, May 12, 2018.

1. Games Explorer is no more.

[​IMG]

This very useful and much used feature has been removed in Version 1803.
    Another example of corporate arrogance?
    Why was this done and why can't we have it back.

Needless to say, I'll be sticking on 1709 ad infinitum.

:)

Thema:

Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer!

Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Please reinstate

Forum Date

Microsoft games lost

Microsoft games lost: Accidentally deleted Microsoft free games collection. Is there any way to restore them without needing to revert to an earlier version of Windows 10? Or needing to do a fresh installation? 106923
Windows 10 Gaming Mar 27, 2018

Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10 1709

Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit Windows 10 1709: Today i install Windows 10 1709 and Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit not working anymore. I need this for old Windows game. 100751
Windows 10 Gaming Dec 19, 2017

Microsoft Windows Playstore

Microsoft Windows Playstore: Hey y'all, I have question regarding the Windows Store. Everytime i go to the Store ->Games->select a game to install. (after clicking it doesn t go to see information about the installation) In the app section it works and loads the installation information) Is there a...
Windows 10 Gaming Dec 9, 2017

why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want

why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want: I only play spider solitaire 2 suits random and have for a long time, I always play as guest because I do not need an xbox or the stupid name I was given by Microsoft. Yesterday Microsoft discovered data from windows 8 cloud and downloaded it, I didn't want it and now I only...
Windows 10 Gaming Nov 28, 2017

Microsoft acknowledges Creators Update game bugs.

Microsoft acknowledges Creators Update game bugs.: https://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming...g-game-bugs/1/ https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-fi...rmance-issues/ Honestly thinking of getting Windows 7 now 93365
Windows 10 Gaming Sep 13, 2017

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working: Microsoft Solitaire Collection runs "Events" , a collection of games. However, after completing a game successfully a blue tick mark appears but points are not awarded when I hit "continue". This happens often. I have tried "Reset" by selecting "Advance Options" in the "Apps...
Windows 10 Gaming Jul 27, 2017

Event Error 5973 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Event Error 5973 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: [img] After I got rid of the System Restore error: (see System Restore fails: AppxStaging %ProgramFiles%\WindowsApp 0x80070091 - Page 26 - Windows 10 Forums), I am now getting another error (see screenshot). It says:"Activation of app...
Windows 10 Gaming Jun 2, 2017

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017: Hi All: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection challenge each day. This morning, the challenges would not load, and despite my resetting the App from "Apps and Features" in Windows 10 settings, the problem has persisted all day. Seems that the ads that load and play...
Windows 10 Gaming May 16, 2017

Microsoft xBox 360 WRW01 Steering Wheel & Pedals

Microsoft xBox 360 WRW01 Steering Wheel & Pedals: Can someone tell me how to get this to work with PC running Windows 10? I do have the wireless receiver. 83278
Windows 10 Gaming May 1, 2017

Microsoft visual c++ 2015 error when running steam games

Microsoft visual c++ 2015 error when running steam games: When i launch a steam game that needs to install visual c++ i get this error [img] If i hit ok i get this error [img] Ive gone through my program list and uninstalled all of the microsoft visual C++ programs listed, and reinstalled them but i still get the error. 80072
Windows 10 Gaming Mar 23, 2017
Microsoft! Please reinstate Games Explorer! solved