Windows 10: Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.

Discus and support Microsoft pop-up to Sign in. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The company where I used to work at, used Outlook 365. After I quit my job, the account was deleted. But I was signed in from my home computer too. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SnehaBhujbal, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.

The company where I used to work at, used Outlook 365. After I quit my job, the account was deleted. But I was signed in from my home computer too. Now everytime I start my PC, or when my internet disconnects or reconnects, the pop up shows. Saying - Sign in. Tell us which account you want to use to open * company domain name *.

Please help. This is getting very very annoying.

:)

SnehaBhujbal, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft pop-up to Sign in. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.

1. Microsoft pop-up to Sign in. - Similar Threads - Microsoft pop Sign

2. microsoft sign in pop up and windows can not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sign in pop up and windows can not open: Microsoft sign-in pops up after signing in it asked m to create the pin but it can not do that and the loop sign-in come back. How can I solve it? Thanks...
  3. microsoft sign in pop up and windows can not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft sign in pop up and windows can not open: Microsoft sign-in pops up after signing in it asked m to create the pin but it can not do that and the loop sign-in come back. How can I solve it? Thanks...
  4. Pop up during Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up during Sign In: How to get rid of the Pop up on the right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-during-sign-in/307a89b3-084a-4cb7-a3bf-d8aaf5b09e1b
  5. Pop up during Sign In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up during Sign In: How to get rid of the Pop up on the right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-during-sign-in/307a89b3-084a-4cb7-a3bf-d8aaf5b09e1b
  6. Microsoft Pop Ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Pop Ups: I keep getting Pop Ups from Microsoft plus offering McAfee products several times a day, everyday. I renewed May, 2021 but these pop ups tell me I need to download etc. I noticed a small print “ Powered by PC App Store”. I have tried to get rid of it but it is persistent....
  7. Microsoft Account Sign In Pop Up Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account Sign In Pop Up Problem: After sign in with correct pc password,a pop up box from the notifications states:Microsoft Account Problem.We need to fix your Microsoft AccountMost likely your password changed,but it did not.Select here to fix it in shared experiences settings.Please inform me on how to...
  8. Google Sign In Pop Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Sign In Pop Up: No changes made to my system recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting a Google Sign In Pop Up. First pop up box: Sign in with your Google Account (username), which takes you to a similar box for Password, which if entered takes you to a box with a weird choice, something...
  9. Microsoft Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Pop Up: I have a problem with this microsoft news app that keeps coming up on the top of my screen. I click " No Thanks" and it goes away and then a little later it comes back. When it comes back whatever I am working on freezes up and I get a message that reads "msn.com is not...
  10. Microsoft, pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft, pop ups: I keep getting pop-ups pages, it said it's from Microsoft, Asking for personal information - Is there any way I can stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-ups/6f3dbabf-ebd2-4fb9-8154-93e153cd85a9