Windows 10: Microsoft Pop Up

Discus and support Microsoft Pop Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem with this microsoft news app that keeps coming up on the top of my screen. I click " No Thanks" and it goes away and then a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LarryDelplanche, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Pop Up

I have a problem with this microsoft news app that keeps coming up on the top of my screen. I click " No Thanks" and it goes away and then a little later it comes back. When it comes back whatever I am working on freezes up and I get a message that reads "msn.com is not responding" or "outlook.com is not responding". The same for whatever program I have up on the screen. How do I get rid of this nuisance? This is the pop up that is causing the problem.

Microsoft Pop Up f844c342-f70a-4294-afe1-f420e0b1a940?upload=true.png

Thanks Larry

:)

LarryDelplanche, Feb 25, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft Pop Up

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Pop Up

1. Microsoft Pop Up - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pop

2. Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?: I don't even use Microsoft Edge and I've tried just about everything to make it stop popping up but nothing seems to work. It even happens when I log on at a place with no wifi and just enters a blank page. This new computer is otherwise great but very annoying....
  3. Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?: I don't even use Microsoft Edge and I've tried just about everything to make it stop popping up but nothing seems to work. It even happens when I log on at a place with no wifi and just enters a blank page. This new computer is otherwise great but very annoying....
  4. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  5. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  6. Microsoft .Net Framework Utility Pop Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .Net Framework Utility Pop Up: I keep getting this Microsoft .Net Framework pop up window. What is it and how do I get rid of it? It pop ups at random and is annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-net-framework-utility-pop-up/b92e92e4-813f-4711-a891-5529f75ff9cb
  7. Microsoft .Net Framework Utility Pop Up

Microsoft .Net Framework Utility Pop Up: I keep getting this Microsoft .Net Framework pop up window. What is it and how do I get rid of it? It pop ups at random and is annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-net-framework-utility-pop-up/b92e92e4-813f-4711-a891-5529f75ff9cb
  8. Microsoft .Net Framework Utility Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...: This is a fully paid software not some freemium thing and i really dont expect this behaviour from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-up-ads-border-on-malware-though/a7b23301-ed4a-45b4-8bf2-a406d43b5346
  10. Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...

Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...: This is a fully paid software not some freemium thing and i really dont expect this behaviour from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-up-ads-border-on-malware-though/a7b23301-ed4a-45b4-8bf2-a406d43b5346