Windows 10: Microsoft Pop Ups

Discus and support Microsoft Pop Ups in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting Pop Ups from Microsoft plus offering McAfee products several times a day, everyday. I renewed May, 2021 but these pop ups tell me I need... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Scrapbooker, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft Pop Ups

I keep getting Pop Ups from Microsoft plus offering McAfee products several times a day, everyday. I renewed May, 2021 but these pop ups tell me I need to download etc. I noticed a small print “ Powered by PC App Store”. I have tried to get rid of it but it is persistent. Anyone else have the problem. I would appreciate some help.

:)

Scrapbooker, Aug 3, 2021

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Microsoft Pop Ups

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Pop Ups

1. Microsoft Pop Ups - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pop Ups

2. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Password Pop-Up: I cannot seem to get this pop-up to go away. When I try entering my work email it says the username is incorrect. If I try entering my personal email, it says I can't sign in with a personal account. When I try clicking Sign-In Options, it cannot find my place of employment....
  3. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  4. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  5. Microsoft family pop up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family pop up: The MS family popup asking for signin keeps coming up on my child's PC. Even when entering the PIN, it keeps popping up over an over. the only solutions i have seen on here just say to disable family settings, but that just defeats the purpose. We want family settings on, but...
  6. Microsoft Store pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Store pop-up: Hello, lately, I have been having troubles with the Microsoft Store, specifically the store pops up randomly and redirectes me to an app/game on the store. I have been redirected to 2 games from the same developer, one is called "Ducklings Free" and the other is "Subway...
  7. Microsoft Store Pop Ups

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Pop Ups: How do I stop this Pop Up, literally every 3 minutes in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-pop-ups/7a1a09d4-f490-487e-bf13-e531d0cb8a1a
  8. Microsoft Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Pop Up: I have a problem with this microsoft news app that keeps coming up on the top of my screen. I click " No Thanks" and it goes away and then a little later it comes back. When it comes back whatever I am working on freezes up and I get a message that reads "msn.com is not...
  9. Microsoft, pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft, pop ups: I keep getting pop-ups pages, it said it's from Microsoft, Asking for personal information - Is there any way I can stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-ups/6f3dbabf-ebd2-4fb9-8154-93e153cd85a9
  10. microsoft pop-ups requests

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft pop-ups requests: I am endeavouring to down load a driver from HP to enable me to sync printer to windows 10. micro soft repeatedly keeps sending me requests by pop-up for my ADMIN PASSWORD to authorise changes to comp. I donot have a admin password, how do I obtain this so that Hp driver...