Windows 10: Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space

Discus and support Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm sitting behind my computer doing work and I get popups from Microsoft asking me to complete surveysFirst I get an Outlook survey.Then I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Whackster, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Whackster Win User

Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space

I'm sitting behind my computer doing work and I get popups from Microsoft asking me to complete surveysFirst I get an Outlook survey.Then I get a Windows survey.What next?..... Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Calculator....This is a complete invasion of my privacy and personal space. It's yet another interruption Microsoft is adding to my work flow ontop of the forced updates. This is more than an annoyance. This is an outrage. I expect this of free advertising sponsored services. But not premium microsoft products I pay hundreds of dollars per year for.Even Google Docs doesn't do this. Fark me

:)

Whackster, Feb 5, 2022

2. Pop up survey

Hi , every 15 seconds a survey pops up saying it is from Microsoft and that I can win a phone for taking part etc. It repeatedly pops up so that now it is impossible to play . What is going on and how do I stop it?

eccentricfinger, Feb 5, 2022
  3. Pop-up Survey from ISP

My Microsoft Edge has the setting of "Block Pop-Ups" ON (which is the default).

However, very infrequently, I might receive a pop-up Windows from Microsoft Edge, that say my ISP has selected my IP address for a survey.

I don't understand how come it could work. Why ISP could circumvent my "block pop-ups" settings, and pop-up a windows on my Microsoft Edge?

Any thoughts?

Clement.Yip, Feb 5, 2022
  4. Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

Block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space

1. Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space - Similar Threads - Microsoft popping surveys

2. Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space: I'm sitting behind my computer doing work and I get popups from Microsoft asking me to complete surveysFirst I get an Outlook survey.Then I get a Windows survey.What next?..... Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Calculator....This is a complete invasion of my privacy and personal...
  3. Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft popping up surveys in my personal computer work space: I'm sitting behind my computer doing work and I get popups from Microsoft asking me to complete surveysFirst I get an Outlook survey.Then I get a Windows survey.What next?..... Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Calculator....This is a complete invasion of my privacy and personal...
  4. The personalize display doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    The personalize display doesn't pop up: Hello there,I'm here because I am facing an issue with my latest laptop. When I right click on the homescreen, most of the time the display and personalize menu doesn't pop up. But at other times rarely it does. The cursor and touch pad are working fine because I can use them...
  5. Whats taking up space on my work computer?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whats taking up space on my work computer?!: I just spent an hour freeing up 25GB today from temporary and user data from an old user. Restart and login myself- 24GB Start Photoshop - 21 GB Close Ps and click disk clean up, it says can clear 100MB. Im like fine. Goes down to 19GB. Even if I restarted, it's down to...
  6. disc space is full pop-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disc space is full pop-up: I am trying to increase memory in my hp Pavilion and have even installed an additional SATA card. But it is not recognized. I have been told that by removing the original card then the new one will work. Related is an issue of connecting a new Canon printer as well as an...
  7. Pop up survey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up survey: Hi , every 15 seconds a survey pops up saying it is from Microsoft and that I can win a phone for taking part etc. It repeatedly pops up so that now it is impossible to play . What is going on and how do I stop it?...
  8. Low Disc Space pop up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Disc Space pop up: I've had 2 updates since Low Disc pop up started: Why has this not been removed yet? 129712
  9. Low Disc Space pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low Disc Space pop up: I've had 2 updates since Low Disc pop up started: Why has this not been removed yet? 129712
  10. Out of disk space pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Out of disk space pop up: A pop up on the lower right corner of my screen comes up and says I am out of disk space on my F drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-of-disk-space-pop-up/224aee24-3c1c-4634-b5bb-830e5fd9e3a7"