Windows 10: Microsoft Popup Keeps popping up while working

Discus and support Microsoft Popup Keeps popping up while working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A popup keeps popping up while I am working. How do i stop it. I have a screenshot of the popup below. Pressing escape makes it go away - but I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimGrayNC, Aug 22, 2020.

1. JimGrayNC Win User

Microsoft Popup Keeps popping up while working

A popup keeps popping up while I am working. How do i stop it. I have a screenshot of the popup below.

Pressing escape makes it go away - but I have to stop what I am doing and press escape. I have disabled Tapping on my mouse pad already. What else can I do. This popup is totally useless to me.

Microsoft Popup Keeps popping up while working b693ceda-9d49-430e-b2cd-445324bebcd9?upload=true.jpg

:)

JimGrayNC, Aug 22, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Pop up blocked message in Microsoft Edge

Hi Michael,

• When do you get the message?
    • Does it happens with any specific website?

To enable and disable the popup blocker, follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button in the upper right-hand corner to access the Microsoft Edge menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click on View Advanced settings.
    • Block up Pop ups. From here you can turn off or on the pop up blocker.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Microsoft Popup Keeps popping up while working

Win10Pro Eval Windows Shutdown popup keeps popping up

The PopUp, Shut down, restart ect windows keeps popping up. It happens most frequently when I click on the taskbar

LouisMStein, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Popup Keeps popping up while working

1. Microsoft Popup Keeps popping up while working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Popup Keeps

2. Microsoft framework keep popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft framework keep popping up: It's keep popping up automatically , I don't know how to fix it . When I check the file original name it's said regsvc.exe pls help it's so annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-framework-keep-popping-up/54a3a672-ecaa-42b0-a1bc-f68419999a73
  3. Microsoft framework keep popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft framework keep popping up: It's keep popping up automatically , I don't know how to fix it . When I check the file original name it's said regsvc.exe pls help it's so annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-framework-keep-popping-up/54a3a672-ecaa-42b0-a1bc-f68419999a73
  4. Microsoft framework keep popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "Microsoft account problem" keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsoft account problem" keeps popping up: I keep getting this message. When I click the notification, I get an orange/yellow text I have to click, which I do, enter my PIN and then it goes away again. This popup appears about ever second boot so once every 2 days roughly. I didn't have this problem until a few weeks...
  6. Popup for error code 0x803F8001 keeps popping up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Popup for error code 0x803F8001 keeps popping up: This popup keeps popping up while I am doing work and whenever I try to open up game bar. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I...
  7. Win10Pro Eval Windows Shutdown popup keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10Pro Eval Windows Shutdown popup keeps popping up: The PopUp, Shut down, restart ect windows keeps popping up. It happens most frequently when I click on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10pro-eval-windows-shutdown-popup-keeps-popping/7d657512-762e-4ef9-9432-d904beee1684
  8. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  9. Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen.: Microsoft Teams keeps popping as the active window in front of all other windows. This takes the focus away from what ever else I was doing. It doesn't seem to matter if Teams is minimized to the task bar or closed and residing in the quick launch area. It could be bad if I'm...
  10. Popup keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup keeps coming up: [ATTACH] I keep getting this ridiculous message popping up at random times. I never visited this site. I know it has to be malware or a virus. Am I correct and how do I get rid of it?...